2007 Saturn Relay

5.8

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.2/10
    6.0/10
    6.4/10
    6.6/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

has no room , too squishy

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I bought this van brand new. After driving the first couple months, I kept having to take it back into the dealership for repairs. The bezel mechanism on the driver and passenger doors keep falling off. When they fall out the electronic devices don't work properly. I have had this van now for almost four years, I am still having to taking it in for this exact problem. Also, there is no room to get into the very back seats. I have grown to dislike this van greatly, but it has never given me any heartache with engine problems. All the problems I am having with this van are with the bells and whistles."

Saturn Relay 3

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Having read the posts, I must add my thoughts. Have been through the sliding door problems, traction-abs-sensors and tie rods, one set of brakes in 52300 mi., four, 1600 mi rnd trips to MB, SC and two 600 mi rnd trips to NH (this car climbed Mt. Washington). Yes, have gotten to know the dealer service people well, however, they go out of their way to ensure a fix, car in for service once overnight (part to be fedexed). routine servicing and asking a very reputable Saturn Service team to review all past issues and a general inspection at each regular oil change has helped keep us on the road! Understand the nay sayers, everycar has issues, parents with toyota sienna with problems since they got it (previous one was a charm, second sienna was a bust) so its just not saturn."

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"the saturn relay is the worse vehicle that any one could be cursed with, I like many other people that I spoke with absolutley hate my relay. It was in the shop 24 times in the first 2 years that I owned it. It also has been in the shop for the rear side doors, that would not open, or close, and my heater blew hot air when the a/c was on and cold air when the heater was on, the bell on the back door rang for 20 miles after leaving work one day I drove right to the dealer and he told me there was nothing wrong with the door, but he didn't know why the bell was going off, never did fix that ,the $400.00 rims on the tires are garbage my husband got a flat tire and the rim split in half. we traveled to ocean city with our grandkids in the relay, got a flat going to ocean city and a flat going home, funny thing is that was all in one day.needless to say that all four tires have been replaced, and we just spent $600.00 dollars on front and rear brakes and rotors. these are just a few of the problems with the saturn relay. It is now paid off and I can't get rid of it fast enough."

What a Lemon!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Bought new and have been trying to dump this lemon ever since. Worst Saturn we've owned. Electrical problems, poor assessibility for children, too narrow and high to ride well, poor interior space. Been in the Saturn dealership so often they are aware that we might be consulting the Lemon Law to get out of it. The dealer seems very sorry that we have problems with this vehicle, but cannot get us out of it since it's value is plummeting faster than our pay-off point."

Mediocre Vehicle

By on Saturday, April 05, 2008

"Great ride when it was new! Had some 1 time issues w/the DVD player, power sliding door, & rear wiper motor. Had the moldings replace 2-3x. Defenite brake problems-rotors started going at 16,000 miles!!!!! After refacing 3x, they then replaced them, still under the warranty. Brake pads also replaced at 37,000 miles. Now at 46,000 miles & rotors are warped again!!! Tires on this Saturn at least made it to 41,000 miles! Other than the repeated front brake issues, a nice vehicle!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn Relay near Honolulu. See local deals