2005 Saturn Relay

5.8

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

6.2/10
    6.0/10
    6.4/10
    6.6/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

has no room , too squishy

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I bought this van brand new. After driving the first couple months, I kept having to take it back into the dealership for repairs. The bezel mechanism on the driver and passenger doors keep falling off. When they fall out the electronic devices don't work properly. I have had this van now for almost four years, I am still having to taking it in for this exact problem. Also, there is no room to get into the very back seats. I have grown to dislike this van greatly, but it has never given me any heartache with engine problems. All the problems I am having with this van are with the bells and whistles."

Great For Family Road Trips

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Good price plenty of room, easy handling"

Cons: "No back seat handles at the top of the doors"

Enjoying our California Road Trip in 2009

"We have owned this car for six years. In that time we have made several very comfortable and enjoyable road trips throughout the country in all weather and terrains. The car handles well, was comfortable and had all the storage space we could possibly need for four grown adults with luggage, medical equipment, souveniers and everything else that you acquire along the road, including an antique plow we picked up in Nebraska, took all the way to Montana and back to Nevada with no hampering of space or comfort. We love this Saturn and were very sorry to see the company close."

Enjoying our California Road Trip in 2009

Saturn Relay 3

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Having read the posts, I must add my thoughts. Have been through the sliding door problems, traction-abs-sensors and tie rods, one set of brakes in 52300 mi., four, 1600 mi rnd trips to MB, SC and two 600 mi rnd trips to NH (this car climbed Mt. Washington). Yes, have gotten to know the dealer service people well, however, they go out of their way to ensure a fix, car in for service once overnight (part to be fedexed). routine servicing and asking a very reputable Saturn Service team to review all past issues and a general inspection at each regular oil change has helped keep us on the road! Understand the nay sayers, everycar has issues, parents with toyota sienna with problems since they got it (previous one was a charm, second sienna was a bust) so its just not saturn."

Ol' Reliable

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"I've just been overall pleased with my Relay. I've had NO issues with it and have only done regular maintenance. It's comfortable, safe and reliable."

Don't waste your money!

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"We decided that we needed more room and something that wasn't going to be horrible on gas. We thought for a minivan that it was pretty sporty looking and pretty comfy to ride in. Our kids love the DVD player and the leather seats are nice, BUT we've had this vehicle for a year and have had nothing but problems! Since we got it the van has had issues starting, the sliding doors act up, the transmission slips, and sometimes it won't shift right or at all. The computer in the shop said everything was fine. The front blinker also went out, or at least the dashboard said it did, then it was fine, then it went out again. Just recently our AC went out and has cost about $1000 to fix. I am also not happy with how much the value went down as soon as we bought it. It wasn't even worth half of what we had to pay for it! This van was a waste of money and is nothing but a money pit! DO NOT BUY THIS VAN!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn Relay near Honolulu. See local deals