2009 Saturn Aura

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Better than any other car I've ever driven

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, always get compliments, economical!"

Cons: "Not the best in winter, sunroof leaks."

"First of all, I've owned my Saturn for more than 3 years. Before I owned it, it had been titled as a fleet vehicle, so I was a little skeptical. I went from a 96 Camaro z28 convertible which was hard to let go. When I found the Saturn I fell in love. I always thought Saturns were just pieces of cheap plastic and fiberglass. If they were still in business today I would probably never buy a different brand. My Saturn is a great quality for the price. People always mistake mine for an Audi or an Acura. I even got a parking ticket once and the cop wrote on the ticket that it was a BMW. LOL. So they're handsome cars. They run well. I drove my Camaro into the ground, I'm a fast driver and I drive my cars hard. Surprisingly, the Saturn can keep up. I put about 25,000 miles on my car per year. I'm a college student and I drive everywhere. Highway, back home to the country, and in the city for college, and everywhere in between. It has decent pickup for a 4 cylinder, and I never have to worry about it starting even in -30 degree weather in Wisconsin. The only problem I've ever experienced is the sunroof leaks, which I've taken to the dealership and they said they don't know what's wrong with it. Other than that it's a great car for young adults and I could only imagine a small family. Soon after I bought mine, my mother and my sister both looked at others because they wanted one as well. The only feature I would like them to have is a navigation system, and heated and cooled cupholders would be nice, but I can live without. One other negative aspect is the traction in the winter. I've never actually been stranded, but it's scary to drive on the highway and try to drive with a lot of stop lights when it snows. It is hard to get going sometimes, and not the easiest to stop unless you throw it in neutral while braking. I'm sure it is because mine is a 4 cylinder so it's a pretty light car. My Camaro was actually better in the snow and rain but it was a much heavier car. I've driven a Camaro, Buicks, Chevy, Ford, Mitsubishis, Hondas, and Kia's for a rather extended amount of time before and none of them compare to my Saturn. I plan to keep it for at least the next 5 years, and I have no doubt it will be still be running great."

fine fit & finsh

By on Friday, May 18, 2007

"Quality on all levels is tops. IT WANTS TO GET UP AND GO WITHOUT ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Seems very solid. Trust me , the Aura XR will compete very well with Honda, Toyota and Acura. Reliability should be good, but too early to tell."

Poor choice

By on Friday, June 26, 2015

"The car is junk. Check internet before buying. Timing chain problems, transmission problems, very costly to repair."

Excellent for mid-range

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"For the price you can't beat the feel, performace and the look, both inside and out! The chrome options and billet grill gives the car a luxury look that causes double takes by the most seasoned vallets! The quality of the leather interior with the two-toned ebony & ivory is stunning with the wood grain accents!"

one of the worst vehicles

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Car has a poor low idle in drive at light. Shakes. Brakes and chassis squeak and transmission cannot always find right gear at around 45 to 50 mph,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saturn Aura near Honolulu. See local deals