1995 Saab 9000

Based on 87 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

I love my Saab

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "A lot of fun to drive,quality performance vehicle"

Cons: "No stock cup holders"

Not mine but most accurate picture I could find online, this one os black as opposed to green.

"The key word here is QUALITY, turbo is great. Awesome milage, I use it to commute and have never spent as little money on gas (then again I had a V6 89 Nissan Maxima before). I enjoy the simple things in life and the luxury of this car is something I appreciate daily. Super comfortable and nice, leather interior, heated seats, wood paneling, roomy backseat, big trunk.... This car drives sooo smooth, it's a lot of fun, fast and handles very well. The only real complain I have which is not an actual complain because I've adapted...no glovebox, which is true for a good amount of other Saab models, there is a center console however which takes care of my glovebox needs. Also, no cup holders, but Saab sells cup holders that attach to the compartments on the inner door. I was recently hit by another driver, it's totaled. This car's engine performs so nicely and it has been so reliable for me that I am investing the money to have it taken out and put into another Saab."

Lots of problems

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"I have driven a Saab for four years. I would not reccomend buying it because of all the issues I have run into. I have had to replace almost everything and the electrical working is a giant mess to deal with. Another thing to keep in mind is that in certain cities it is hard to find a mechanic that will work on a Saab. Lots of regular mechanics have no idea how to work on a Saab. Because of this you have to take it to a mechanic that specializes in import cars which can become pricy. However, I love driving my Saab when it is running. It is incredibly fast and handles really well in bad weather condtions. If you are looking to by a used saab a important thing to check is to make sure that the sun or moon roof seals. I have had two saabs and have had issues with this multiple times. This is a problem because if it does not seal it will leak onto the control panel in the middle and short out window circuts. All in all its a fun car to drive but be prepared for lots of mantnence."

BEST CAR

By on Sunday, March 13, 2011

"This is my first car that I have ever owned and I could not be anymore satisfied with it. Right now it has over 183k miles and is still running great. It is an excellent highway car. Rides smooth and the turbo really makes it go when you give it the gas. This car is near unstoppable in the snow. I actually look forward to blizzards so I can take this out for a ride in the snow. I have had to put a new exhaust and new front struts and CV joints but other that the car has had zero problems. I am hoping to get at least another 70k miles out of this amazing car."

Most amazing

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"This is the most amazing car in the UNIVERSE. Fast,reliable,safe,comfortable,good looking and totally cool!"

Meets my SAAB expectations

By on Friday, November 27, 2009

"My 91 9000T with 189k on it is my 3rd SAAB and love it even more than my models 99 and 900T before it. The interior quality and comfort are great except for the typical headliner failure. the hatchback can handle a huge load. The power plant is kick butt and with the manual trans it eats up the corners with ease. Had the usual transmission pinion bearing failure but being an automotive tech by trade it really was a surprisingly easy rebuild. I am looking forward to at least another 60k in this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9000 near Honolulu. See local deals