1994 Saab 9000

Based on 87 Ratings for the 1986 - 1998 models.

I love my Saab

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "A lot of fun to drive,quality performance vehicle"

Cons: "No stock cup holders"

Not mine but most accurate picture I could find online, this one os black as opposed to green.

"The key word here is QUALITY, turbo is great. Awesome milage, I use it to commute and have never spent as little money on gas (then again I had a V6 89 Nissan Maxima before). I enjoy the simple things in life and the luxury of this car is something I appreciate daily. Super comfortable and nice, leather interior, heated seats, wood paneling, roomy backseat, big trunk.... This car drives sooo smooth, it's a lot of fun, fast and handles very well. The only real complain I have which is not an actual complain because I've adapted...no glovebox, which is true for a good amount of other Saab models, there is a center console however which takes care of my glovebox needs. Also, no cup holders, but Saab sells cup holders that attach to the compartments on the inner door. I was recently hit by another driver, it's totaled. This car's engine performs so nicely and it has been so reliable for me that I am investing the money to have it taken out and put into another Saab."

simply the best

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"where do i begin? i have owned many cars in my time and this one stands above all the rest. i purchased this vehicle used in 2005. i was a little apprehensive as it had 253k on the odometer and knew little about saabs but, needing transportation and the 500.00 price tag i jumped in. in the nearly 4 years i have owned it i have driven the vehicle an additional 40k miles.repairs in that time besides routine have been a alternator,coolent fan sensor,fan motor relay and a muffler. also shift linkage. pretty minimal id say .she starts every time. i drove this car to and from tampa florida @ 285k. a total of 3000 miles . was under the hood only once to check oil also averaged 30 mpg..at 288k i took a direct hit to the drivers front door. walked away without so much as a scratch.in short , a reliable , fun , comfortable,safe, vehicle that will run for a long long time with proper care.im now at 294k and not planning to part with her any time soon.if you own or are looking to own one of these fine vehicles you can do so with confidence.ive nicknamed her "super car" , peace."

Outstanding power and comfort. I like styling.

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "A flying machine. Reliable, solid, comfortable."

Cons: "Could use another cup holder, but acceptable."

"Especially in the first few years we owned this car, it was literally thrilling to drive. Although I've become jaded to that now, the power is outstanding, and I've also owned Mercedes and BMW cars, even while retaining a Saab. It's fun to shift from 4th to 5th gear while passing another care on the freeway at nearly 70 mph."

Not too shabby...

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

"This was my first car and when I got it it had 206,000 miles on it. It still runs like a champ and it has almost 213,000 miles on it now. It has only let me down once and its been a privilege being able to call it mine."

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"Such a beautiful WRECK of a car...... so sexy, so comfortable. holds the road like no other....SAFE, Solid(feeling) Decent MPG I bought this car used in April 05, for $3500- transmission less than a month later, PS pump water pump, transmission pump, the electrical system is All screwed up, I keep it because I think that I must have paid for the last repair only to be put in the same position again. No Rust, clean interior, will I pay again?//??!@!? I think these 9000s have multiple personalities- some are die-hard elegant workhorses, then LEMONS, like mine! beware"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9000 near Honolulu. See local deals