1992 Saab 900

Based on 57 Ratings for the 1979 - 1993 models.

wish i could buy a new one

By on Saturday, August 15, 2009

"i have loved this car. it is great looking and has lasted many years. it performs excellently in the snow and has a solid, safe feel. for an older car, it gets gas mileage that competes with even the competitive cars today. for a sedan of its size it has an enormous cargo area which has proven very practical and useful. i love the culture of maintining this car at a specialty shop and have learned to enjoy the quirks and unique features that set a Saab apart from any other brand. i wish i could buy a brand new one of the same model, design and quality."

Grab One if You Can

By on Saturday, May 03, 2008

"I've owned a C900turbo since '89 - picking up an'86 off 3rd party lease. My '86 now has covered over 215,000mi and still runs remarkably strong - easily will run past the 300k mark. Have just finished refurbishing a '94 C900t convertible - 170k on the clock and as quiet running as ever. The C900 is solid as a rock - check the gauge of the body sheetmetal. Turbo 5spds are a blast to drive and, after nearly 20yrs of ownership, I have never tired of the design and engineering of these cars. Truly a classic. Problem today is finding a worthy example. The latest off the line is now 15yrs old. Make certain it has been properly maintained or your asking for an expensive introduction the the marque. Also, depending on region, watch for rust/corrosion - primarily under lower A-arm mounts and the floor pans. These can be very rewarding cars, especially if you enjoy turning a few wrenches now and again. If not, find a good independent mechanic in your area and enjoy."

251K+

By on Monday, December 10, 2007

"I bought my '91 900 in 2001 w/183K on it- for under $1750- though I did have to replace the transmission in 2004, it is a great car - I love my saab- It gets me where I'm going and it's got such a cool and unusual body style, I can always find it in the parking lot - though there are a lot all over the place..b/c they are a great investment - this is my second 900 - the first I had for four years, and when it was totaled in an accident, I got up and walked away - I knew I had to get another Saab - no question. Despite the protests of my brothers, who consider themselves "car experts" my Saab has made me happy, and keeps running, while they've been through at least two or three cars since I've had my one Saab! And I'm still getting 28MPG - which is a lot better than some of hte newer cars I've driven!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend - and am aiming for hte 500K mark - not just 300K - I love my saab (I do have to take it in annually, which usually runs me about $400- but it's definitely worth it - MUCH cheaper than a monthly payment on a tin can!)"

The Best

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Bought this vehicle about a year ago, and have loved it from day one! Handles solidly on the road, great stereo, everything works 100 percent - and it's nearly 20 years old! Make sure you buy the Saab before Chevrolet took it over in 1993, though! My husband is a mechanic, and he loves this car, too!"

Love my 1990 Saab Convertible - Ultimate Classic

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"What can be said about a car that is absolutely classic in every way...an amazing, timeless design coupled with high performance. Whenever I'm on the road with my black on black 1990 Saab 900 Turbo I get approving glances. It's solid as a tank, offers great handling and is easy on gas."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 900 near Honolulu. See local deals