2007 Saab 9-3

8.3

Based on 592 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Classic Saab engineering and driving pleasure

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Driver's dream"

Cons: "Expense of dealer repair"

"Quietest and best engineered convertible. Real rear seat and trunk. Carry on a normal conversation at highway speeds with the top down and windows up. Designed for drop top cruising and cooler weather. Great in the snow. Beautiful styling, turns Beemer and Caddy heads regularly. Windscreen accessory keeps the ladies' hair in place. Saab engineering detail is amazing. 4 cyl turbo performs like a V8. High upper 20s mpg on highway. Mid 20s mpg in town. Easy to work on. Pure pleasure to drive."

Love it

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "sporty, quick, fun to drive"

Cons: "electronics are starting to go bad..locks, cd, moo"

"I have had this car for 6 years now and absolutely love it. It is so much fun to drive. As it gets older, little annoying things are going wrong with it, but i still love to drive it. Has that..get up and go punch..quick little car and with the turbo gets a bout 26mpg"

Very Happy

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I just purchased a used 2006 2.0T 2 months and I love this car. I recently took it on a long trip and averaged 33MPG doing mostly 75-80 MPH. It has tons of top end power. I average 22MPG city driving. I had a turbo charged Volvo S-40, and this car is in a different league. There are plenty of gadgets in this car, it seems like I find something new every week. I like the lights on the botton of the car doors and under the seats. With a press of a button the passenger mirror adjusts so you can see the curb while parking. I have the factory navigation system which I highly recommend. I have read in this board and many others that people complain about the fit and finish of Saab's. While I agree the Saab doesn't feel as solid as an Audi A4, the 93 is so much more fun to drive."

Love this Car

By on Friday, September 12, 2008

"I've been driving the Saab 9 series for 15 years. I recently bought a 2003 93 convertible, the last year for the genuine Saab Convertible (not GM) and I love it. This car is the most fun to drive ever. It's handles very differently from the "GM" Saab, which, I understand, sits on a Chevy Malibu chassey. I drove it and it's not the same. My grandmother drove a Malibu (smile). Really. Just know that the electrical system for this car is housed in the radio. You're going to have some electrical glitches, at times, but this is just the quirk of a high performance car. Make sure you have a Saab certified technician (they can plug into a diagnostic machine). Keep up the maintenance and this car will give you many miles of enjoyment. My last one had 180,000 miles and ran great! Once you drive this car, you'll never want to change. SAAB (original) FOREVER!!!!"

Great car for the money

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

"The over all value of the car is good. I haven't had to do anything major to the car except for shocks,struts, and coil springs. The MPG is rated 18-28 MPG. I averaged about 25 MPG. I don't think that's bad seeing the car has a 2.8 turbo charged V-6. The drive train is very smooth and not lacking any power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-3 near Honolulu. See local deals