2006 Saab 9-3

8.3

Based on 593 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Love it

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "sporty, quick, fun to drive"

Cons: "electronics are starting to go bad..locks, cd, moo"

"I have had this car for 6 years now and absolutely love it. It is so much fun to drive. As it gets older, little annoying things are going wrong with it, but i still love to drive it. Has that..get up and go punch..quick little car and with the turbo gets a bout 26mpg"

Classic Saab engineering and driving pleasure

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Driver's dream"

Cons: "Expense of dealer repair"

"Quietest and best engineered convertible. Real rear seat and trunk. Carry on a normal conversation at highway speeds with the top down and windows up. Designed for drop top cruising and cooler weather. Great in the snow. Beautiful styling, turns Beemer and Caddy heads regularly. Windscreen accessory keeps the ladies' hair in place. Saab engineering detail is amazing. 4 cyl turbo performs like a V8. High upper 20s mpg on highway. Mid 20s mpg in town. Easy to work on. Pure pleasure to drive."

Very Happy

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I just purchased a used 2006 2.0T 2 months and I love this car. I recently took it on a long trip and averaged 33MPG doing mostly 75-80 MPH. It has tons of top end power. I average 22MPG city driving. I had a turbo charged Volvo S-40, and this car is in a different league. There are plenty of gadgets in this car, it seems like I find something new every week. I like the lights on the botton of the car doors and under the seats. With a press of a button the passenger mirror adjusts so you can see the curb while parking. I have the factory navigation system which I highly recommend. I have read in this board and many others that people complain about the fit and finish of Saab's. While I agree the Saab doesn't feel as solid as an Audi A4, the 93 is so much more fun to drive."

Great car for the money

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

"The over all value of the car is good. I haven't had to do anything major to the car except for shocks,struts, and coil springs. The MPG is rated 18-28 MPG. I averaged about 25 MPG. I don't think that's bad seeing the car has a 2.8 turbo charged V-6. The drive train is very smooth and not lacking any power."

2003 Saab 9-3 Linear

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

"I've had this car for 5 1/2 years now, and this car has been a worthwhile purchase. I've never had any major repairs, and I've consistently been getting 30-35 mpg's. If I could go back in time, I would buy this car again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Saab 9-3 near Honolulu. See local deals