2011 Ram Dakota Extended Cab

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2011 models.

Per Page:  5 | 10

Not quite what I expected

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Size, power for what I use it for"

Cons: "Poor quality, bad gas mpg, feels unsafe,"

"I've only had the truck since November, so take this with a grain of salt. The truck is a bit over priced for the quality from what I see now that I own it. The interior is made with cheap plastic and looks very cheap. The outside is not bad though, looks wise that is. You can hear things rattle though as you drive down on the inside. The seats are comfortable, but the stereo is a bit far away and the cup holder is right under the shifter, so if you're not careful you'll spill your drink easily. The truck has almost no weight in the back and slides around far too much when it's wet or slippery, so you have to drive more cautiously than any other truck I've ever driven. I have the 6 cylinder, which is a big mistake. It's has the power I need, but the gas mpg is awful! I'm very worried about this truck giving me issues down the road, but thankfully Dodge has a 100K power train warranty. The truck has already cut off on me while backing up, so I'm very concerned about issues, considering I am only at 10K miles. Overall, I would probably not recommend this truck and I would instead spend the same amount of money on a better quality Chevy or Ford."

great V8 towing package pulls like 1500

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "plenty of power great for towing"

Cons: "backseat legroom"

"Got the crew cab V8 laramie pkg. pulls trailer as good as a fullsize truck. Wife can drive it and park easily never had any mechanical problems hiway mpg 20 around town 15mpg thought it would get better love this truck wish they still made them"

Nice for the price and performs its job

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "price and easy to clean"

Cons: "cheap stereo"

"I purchased my truck on an inventory cleanout offer, $21,995. 4X2, Big Horn, Blue Pearlcoat, 6cyl. Better mileage than my former S-10 crew. Not so peppy in acceleration, but this truck is almost as big as a F-150. For the person looking to fancy and all-buttons interior, this is not the truck. I liked it because of the easy to clean plastic interiors. Matched them with seat covers made in leather-like material and is super easy to clean. The stereo and speakers are junk. Replaced them with a bluetooth, DVD and reverse camera headunit, JL speakers and a subwoofer and now the sound is like the most expensive RAM. For not being a 4WD, is a tall truck. I traded a Maxima for this truck because I got tired of expensive cars with fancy interiors requiring lot of care and lot of buttons that mostly had use. The MPG is the same as the Maxima. The reliability has been excellent up today for daily commute and family trips. Not so elegant, but really dont care too mucho of that. As any basic truck, have to be careful driving due to the lack of weight in the back (cause to roll)."

Great for a family ride or work.

By on Friday, August 07, 2015

Pros: "Roomy and fun to drive city or highway"

Cons: "Gas"

"Brought the last version 2011. I can really say it's a good truck for whatever you want. A weekend get away in the mountains here in Puerto Rico or hauling or towing equipment for work. I'm glad I purchased this truck. It could be a little better on gas but overall it's a winner."

I get over 20mpg on the hiway. Excellent driver

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "size, my better half will drive it."

Cons: "no trip computer"

"I've installed a fiberglass top (no side windows), a sprayed on bed liner, great gripping tires for all seasons, after market PIAA's help to avoid deer. Very regular LOF by dealer. I love driving it but want a full size Ram. I have a reputation for keeping my vehicles in extraordinary condition."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals