• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Ram 3500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,977 - $29,908.

8.2

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best P/U truck I've ever owned. 2012 Laramie

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great price, no EGR fluid, nice interior"

"At 7500 miles my average mpg is 15.2 for city driving.I've owned three Chevy's and three Fords and now the third Dodge/Ram. This is a crewcab SB 2wd Laramie and pulls my 5th wheel effortlessly."

Best work truck with more options ever

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I've had the truck about 15 months have 36k miles on it and has given no major probs pulls what ever i pull behind it great the only thing i wish was better was the fuel economy. About $800 worth of upgrades and i can fix that and go from 15mpg to about 21."

First Dually, very nice

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "It's a beast"

Cons: "As always - playing games with the dealer."

"An ST with upgrades. Dually, Crew cab, 4x4, Cummins, Auto. It pulls my 35' 5th wheel (and boat) with ease and stability. Took a bit of getting used to backing the boat down the ramp with a dually. Does good around town, still working on parking spaces. Really shines taking the family anywhere or picking up the kids after practice. The crew cab is huge and comfortable. First diesel, had a V-10 F250 Superduty. I am happy so far, so is the family."

Great vehicle!!

By on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Pros: "User friendly, easy to drive."

Cons: "my only con is buying the other 2 hd's"

"Hello, I have owned all three of these HD monsters, Ford, Chevrolet, and now a Dodge. I like this truck the most, the user friendly Navi to the Reclining back seat, there is no comparison. In March 2011 I bought a new Ford HD that had 6500 miles on it when it got the Ford Death Wobble, I wasted no time getting rid of it, went from towing a tractor to sitting on the Chevrolet lot in less than two hours. I traded it in on the 2011 Chevrolet 3500 HD in September of 2011, great truck until I got 300 miles on it; it blew the first turbo at that point. The navi system thought the truck was still in Michigan and showed me driving through the great lakes. I assured onstar we were actually in Northern California; they still have not made the system work correctly in 6 months. The truck has blown two turbo's a rear differential and an oil pump. It is being repurchased atm. So I needed a new truck, so I went on a whim to the dodge dealer here, and found this truck. All I can say is the interior is softer than my horse saddle; the cab is so quiet compared to the other two trucks. There is plenty of power, there is no break in required with a Cummins unlike Chevy and Ford. The cab is so spacious you can get lost in it. The dashboard is absolutely gorgeous. The stereo system needs no upgrades. The Uconnect works every time unlike the Chevrolet system or the Ford who has a speech impediment. It is totally hands free. The fuel mileage has been around 12 to 18.5 mpg. The ride is like a truck yet soft enough to smoothe out the bumps when going out with the wife and family. The entertainment center is light years ahead of Chevrolet. The truck legs out the long hauls with a 14k trailer behind it. I had a Dodge back in 1996, it was a V-10 that was a lemon in five months, it blew five motors in that short period of time. I swore off Dodge after that, until I drove this truck off the lot on a test drive. All HD trucks have their issues, but this one is my favorite truck. I keep them for 7 years and always trade up; this one might be a lifer."

best dodge diesel I owed yet ...Have had 6 others

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "easy to drive comfort comfort comfort.."

Cons: "better mpg 17 hwy...."

"Best driving most comfort drives like a half ton..Best usable power for all my needs do pull a car hauler for my show cars....Also quiet on the highway almost no road noise...Best looking Dodge ram I have owned....800 ft pounds of torque who needs any more good dose of synthetic oil and filter and a K and N in the air box and forget about not pulling anything you can hook up to..Last great brakes and engine brake that works like a big rig...All MOPAR Great efforts!,,Best effort of the other models I ordered new, 99,2003,2005,2007,2009. All diesel 4x4 dodges.."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next