2012 Ram 2500 Regular Cab

8.2

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Very disappointed in towing capability.

By on Saturday, January 09, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable ride, looks good"

Cons: "Have 6.4L V8 Hemi....no guts"

"Expected to have no trouble pulling stock trailer loaded with cows. Almost didn't get up one hill."

2013 RAM 2500 - Nothing Compares Period!

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Capability, Luxury, Infotainment, Quite Ride"

"Longtime truck and suv owner - I always thought myself as a GM guy. I needed a truck to be able to tow a 30ft Chaparral on a triple axle - Avg tow weight 9,600lbs - I tow it 8-12 times a month between 5-50miles, with a long trip now and then 500 miles. I seriously considered the GMC Sierra Denali 2500 because of the capability and interior features and I felt the Ford was too boxy and dull. I researched and researched, test drove, spoke to owners, spoke to dealers and read blogs/watched videos. I had spent months looking over internet sites and comments. I found the truck that fits the bill and I believe that my 2013 RAM Laramie Longhorn 6.7L Cummins cannot be beat. The exterior look, interior tech / luxury appointments, capability to tow 17,000 lbs. The fit and finish is just amazing - I've packed on 5,000 miles so far and this rig rides great, the torque is off the hook, very comfortable, avg 22.5 mph highway and 17.5 city, backup camera/sensors, and the creature comforts are too cool "Remote start and the truck know's if it needs the heated seats/steering wheel to turn on or if it's hot outside to turn on the cooled seats - Very Nice!" Yeah I could have just got a base 3/4 ton truck - but I wanted something that had it all!"

love the Cummins!

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "Cummins"

Cons: "DPF filter"

"Purchased this truck new in '12. I love the power of the Cummmins Turbo Diesel! The truck drives very nice a little wandering on highway like all the diesel Rams but an after market stabilizer would help. I've towed a 26' trailer with it and it was like nothing was there 16-18 on highway and 14-15 in town not bad for a 7k pound truck, while towing I got 13mpg. The few draw backs I have are this: I wanted a manual shift transfer case but that only came with the base truck so I had to give up leather seats and a good radio with back up camera plus I dont like the DPF filter really hits you on HP and MPG."

Stout, dependable, ready

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "Fun and hearty"

Cons: "Too comfortable everyone always wants to take my t"

"The Cummins diesel motor is strong and durable with outstanding towing capabilities and the interior that is available with the Laramie package is so comfortable and functional my bride of 34 years simply loves it. Guys, there is no quicker way to get a new truck than to have one available that you bride will love, and there is no better feeling when you load her up for a 10 hour drive to visit your kids and she continually comments on how comfortable she is! WOW, what a great feeling for sure! I bought this truck at the urging of some of my buddies who are RAM owners themselves and I sure glad I did. Before buying my RAM I was a Ford F250 man but had out off buying one due to the number of diesel problems Ford continued having. I begin thinking how often or how long had it been since I heard of continuing, or even isolated problems with the Cummins… As a small business owner and a weekend rancher I depend on a truck…a truck that is dependable, performance minded and quality proven…GUTS, GLORY * RAM!"

My first Ram.....my first diesel, and I love it!

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Power, Ride,& Reliability"

Cons: "Fuel cost."

"My Ram 2500 HD has amazing power. The only thing I can think of that would make it better is increased fuel economy. I get between 17 & 18 MPH on the highway w/o pulling my trailer."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals