2011 Ram 2500 Mega Cab

8.2

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

DODGE 6.7 TURBO DIESEL MOST POWER & ECONOMY 6-SPD.

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pros: "4500 MILES YES THAT IS HUNDRED MILES"

"6SP TRAN, SO MUCH POWER IT WIIL CLIMB A POWER POLE DEEP CHERRY RED CRYSTAL PEARL PAINT CHROME BRUSH GAURD SIDE STEPS FOLDING TONNEAU COVER BED LINNER MEGA-CAB ELECT DOORS AND WINDOWS SIRIUS-XM RADIO TILT AND CRUSE 8 FT BED 4X4 AND MANY MORE OPTIONS."

Stout, dependable, ready

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "Fun and hearty"

Cons: "Too comfortable everyone always wants to take my t"

"The Cummins diesel motor is strong and durable with outstanding towing capabilities and the interior that is available with the Laramie package is so comfortable and functional my bride of 34 years simply loves it. Guys, there is no quicker way to get a new truck than to have one available that you bride will love, and there is no better feeling when you load her up for a 10 hour drive to visit your kids and she continually comments on how comfortable she is! WOW, what a great feeling for sure! I bought this truck at the urging of some of my buddies who are RAM owners themselves and I sure glad I did. Before buying my RAM I was a Ford F250 man but had out off buying one due to the number of diesel problems Ford continued having. I begin thinking how often or how long had it been since I heard of continuing, or even isolated problems with the Cummins… As a small business owner and a weekend rancher I depend on a truck…a truck that is dependable, performance minded and quality proven…GUTS, GLORY * RAM!"

love the Cummins!

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pros: "Cummins"

Cons: "DPF filter"

"Purchased this truck new in '12. I love the power of the Cummmins Turbo Diesel! The truck drives very nice a little wandering on highway like all the diesel Rams but an after market stabilizer would help. I've towed a 26' trailer with it and it was like nothing was there 16-18 on highway and 14-15 in town not bad for a 7k pound truck, while towing I got 13mpg. The few draw backs I have are this: I wanted a manual shift transfer case but that only came with the base truck so I had to give up leather seats and a good radio with back up camera plus I dont like the DPF filter really hits you on HP and MPG."

I like the truck but not Ram Customer Service

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "Ram Customer Service the WORST"

"My map light does not work, I have contacted dealer & customer service numerous times and was told they were looking into it. After 2 & half months Ram Cust Service said they have NO parts for repairs and don't know when part replacement will be available. Not that a map light is so important, but really they don't have a map light for a $61,000 truck and won't pull a part from the factory build line. I'm glad it's not a starter or gear shift or a radio knob broken they may not have those parts either. In addition to this the electronics have shut off a couple of times and you have to re-start to get them working. All in all (so far) I like the truck. But I have never had a Chevy or Ford dealer or their customer service say they don't have replacement parts. So to me the warranty is not worth nothing. I noticed the map light was not working 1 week after I purchased the truck."

Awesome truck

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Top quality, loads of power"

Cons: "you have to really nitpick to find one"

"Had to replace my aging SuperDuty, and decided to go with a Cummins. I'm very happy I did. You get a lot more "bang for your buck" with the Ram. It's loaded with everything, and I got the base ST model which came with several upgrades. My biggest gripe is the light for the TPMS is too bright on dark rural roads, but that's it. The Cummins thinks it's a sports car engine. Fuel mileage isn't quite as good as the 7.3 Powerstroke, but it sure doesn't accelerate like a PS. The 4wd has handled everything winter here can throw at it and done it like a surefooted cat. Family loves the crew cab. It's a win-win-win."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Mega Cab near Honolulu. See local deals