• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Every good truck, minimal issues

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Performance & looks"

Cons: "Economy & space"

"Not the best with mileage, but it could be worse. It looks great, and I get a lot of compliments on it, more than any other vehicle, but it is large. Plenty of room, but it can be tough to park in the city. In the country, it rules, but in the city, it can be a challenge at times."

Best 3/4 ton truck I have ever owned

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Everything about it"

Cons: "If I have too, the fact the rear seats don't fold"

"This is by far the best truck of the 13 I have owned. I usually buy a new truck every 18 months. I drive a lot of miles both country roads and highway. It is the best fuel mileage as well. I have a gas engine and have installed k & n and I average 18 mph highway 15.8 country/city. Very nice standard features. I have not had 1 issue with this truck. I used to drive Chevy, had issues that had to FIGHT Chevy for coverage, then switched to ford and got very good at replacing ball joints. Haven't touched this or my last Dodge. Last one had 60,000 miles with original tires, brakes etc."

Great Truck

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

Pros: "Cummins, room, comfort and features"

Cons: "None for me, superb product."

"I bought my RAM in October of 12. I now have just over 34k on the Cummins, and it is running absolutely GREAT! I had the N40 recall done on the diesel one month ago, and I am one of the few whose mileage increased, I went from 15 MPG highway to 18 MPG highway, a good improvement. Power and torque in the diesel is awesome, pulling my 34' trailer is a breeze. I have the Big Horn trim, black with chrome, and put 2" spacers in the front, and bigger tires, and for a rig like that to get 18 on the highway, I am very happy. I did not buy it for fuel economy, but I will take every bit I can get. I haul my family, cows, horses, friends, friends furniture, pretty much anything. I have had many compliments on the looks of my RAM, it is a good looking truck. I am very satisfied with this product. I owned a 6.0 powerstroke prior, and I will never buy another Ford diesel product. Cummins only. If you are on the fence about gas or diesel, get the diesel."

my second Ram Diesel, love these trucks

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "18+ mpg Leaves Toyota Tundra owners crying. lol"

Cons: "should have held out for a longbed"

"1st Ram Diesel 400,000 miles + work truck, heavy hauling,no mechanical failures. This new 2500 with 6.7L Cummins has A LOT more power. GREAT truck, great value!"

I love this truck!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Tows heavy loads with ease and comfort, good looks"

Cons: "fuel milage could be better"

"This truck is my first diesel 4x4 equiped truck. This truck tows my 13,000 LB Raptor 5th Wheel toy hauler with little effort. The ride and comfort is excellent! Towing is a pleasure. I purchased this truck new and have owned it for 3 years and have had only one problem, a headlight wire harness problem that was repaired while under factory warranty. I wouldn't own anything but a Ram truck!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals