• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2013 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,171 - $31,422.

8.1

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this truck!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Tows heavy loads with ease and comfort, good looks"

Cons: "fuel milage could be better"

"This truck is my first diesel 4x4 equiped truck. This truck tows my 13,000 LB Raptor 5th Wheel toy hauler with little effort. The ride and comfort is excellent! Towing is a pleasure. I purchased this truck new and have owned it for 3 years and have had only one problem, a headlight wire harness problem that was repaired while under factory warranty. I wouldn't own anything but a Ram truck!"

Cons: "AT is not as good as my 97 F350"

"This is my 3rd Ram Cummins. Cummins is the reason that I stayed with Ram. Huge power and acceleration when compared to past Ram's. My biggest issue is the transmission. The 1st Ram AT that I have owned. Aside from rarely being in the correct gear, It slips when upshifting in gears 3-4 and 4-5. Had it to 3 dealers, most recent told me that it was designed for economy and that is the way it is. Explains why it doesn't downshift when it should. Ram made several improvements with this model year, such as disconnecting the front hubs when not in 4x4, bigger rear seat, DEF system, lower RPMs via a 3:42 rear end. The transmission would likely shift better if the ratio was 3:55. Mileage is not as good as expected, maybe 18 hwy."

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"I love the look and feel of this truck. The price was pretty good at the time of purchase. The gas mileage is horrible. 14 around town. 17.5 on highway. tows great and a lot of power. Had a paint issue (faded in one spot). I bought this truck because of the price and look. We will see if it holds it's value."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25