2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"I love the look and feel of this truck. The price was pretty good at the time of purchase. The gas mileage is horrible. 14 around town. 17.5 on highway. tows great and a lot of power. Had a paint issue (faded in one spot). I bought this truck because of the price and look. We will see if it holds it's value."

good truck except the problems with transmissions.

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pros: "All good but transmissions."

Cons: "like I said bad transmissions."

"Bad clanging in the six(6) speed transmissions and FCA knew about this since 2011 and yet to come up with a repair."

Very sturdy dependable truck. Tows like a champ.

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Sits high, tows well, built to last forever."

Cons: "A bit rougn riding, tranny jerks sometimes."

Not my truck, but close -- maybe a Tradesman?

"This Ram 2500 diesel is a truck designed for heavy work or towing, but it can double as a daily driver like I use mine. The two things I don't like about this truck are it's rather jarring ride, and the transmission, which seems to have a mind of its own sometimes. The shift pattern is poor, with a large jump into a high ratio from 4th into 5th and above, making it necessary to manually keep gears in a lower range by using the column mounted shift button while in town. Otherwise you'll find yourself tooling around town at 1,000 rpm, hardly enough to keep the soot filter clean. Other that, it's a magnificent truck, built for a lifetime of use. As for depreciation, it seems to hold its value better than most vehicles sold today, making it's high initial purchase price a bit more tolerable. My SLT Bighorn has almost every option I could want, except for auto climate control & ventilated seats. I think it's a great choice compared to the Laramie/Longhorn, which seems too highly priced to me and has few needed options above the Bighorn. BTW, if you tow a lot, this is the truck to do it with -- you'll never know your tow vehicle is there unless you look in the rear view mirror. Get your Ram today -- they seem to be going up about $4,000 a year -- but the 2014's are clearing out now with good discounts."

Not my truck, but close -- maybe a Tradesman?

the truck is very easy to drive back up system is

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "great price and is best truck i have ever had"

Cons: "needs the 4x4 indicator moved"

"the truck has preformed well but there was a lifter problem that was taken care of the local dealer.dealer was very good to work with and did what it took to make the problem wright"

Love this truck. Top inetrior & uconnect unmatched

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride, unmatched interior and uconnect!"

Cons: "Havent found any yet!"

"I had been looking for a diesel for a while. I finally decided it was time. I did my research and ended up deciding on the 2015 cummins 6.7 mega cab Longhorn Laramie. When I went to the dealer I was decided on a basic 2015 mega cab. Of course being November many of the 2015 were gone. They showed me the last 2015 Longhorn Laramie and I fell in love. I drove it and I could not believe how smooth it rode compared to my 2007 1500 hemi. After looking at Ford's. Which are just simple compared to the Ram...comparing apples to apples. And looking at chevy with there crazy amount of recalls and far more expensive than the ford and ram. I decided on the following... The reliability of the Cummins. I know the ford 250 and the Chevy 2500 have more horse power but ram has the reliable cummins, better interior, unmatched uconnect features, the mega cab is a must, so comfortable....best bang for the buck. The cummins diesel engines are on commercial vehicles and are proven to last. Also they have less moving parts so they last longer. Lastly they interior and convenience features do not compare to the ford or chevy. To top it off the dealer knocked off 9k off MSRP. Also fuel economy without a load is over 20mpgs on highway. Couldn't be happier."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals