2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

nice ride

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Like it for the auxillary sound system"

Cons: "price is to high"

"This 2013 Ram 2500 ccb Cummins turbo diesel rides and drives better than any HD truck I have owned and it gets upwards of 19.5 to 20.5 on the freeway and secondary roads, and rides very good and is very responsive from the stop, or while traveling, have had no major issues, the only thing I do not like is the tpms and the reason for that is the low pressure light is always on because I do not and will not keep max pressure in the tires nor will I keep the 60 lbs front nor the 45 lbs rear tire pressure because the 80 lb rear is to high not loaded and the 45 lb light load for the same is way to low. 45 lbs wears the shoulders out and the 80 if not loaded wears the center out. The 60 lb front seems to be okay, but I change the tire pressure after a few thousand to try and keep the tire wear even all around, and the high pressure and the low pressure in the back can and does cause premature tire wear. I run anywhere from 50 to 60 lbs all around when not loaded and when loaded I run 70 or maybe a little more all around and that makes for better economy and tire wear. The big white ox I own is the best Ram I have ever owned. The oil being constantly black because of the oil making these new epa controlled diesels do is not good for the engine nor ... leave it at that, the Ram Cummins is still a very nice vehicle to drive and the interior , transmission are also good."

Every good truck, minimal issues

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Performance & looks"

Cons: "Economy & space"

"Not the best with mileage, but it could be worse. It looks great, and I get a lot of compliments on it, more than any other vehicle, but it is large. Plenty of room, but it can be tough to park in the city. In the country, it rules, but in the city, it can be a challenge at times."

The truck is very reliable

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "I like ram truck is fan to drive"

Cons: "The engine take too much gas not good"

"The only problem for mi is it takes lot of gas .i drive the truck all day and I spend $ 100 x day. Before a have a ram 1500 and it was very good on gas ,with the same engine the only difference was this truck had the economic system but for the cargo not good every day I put on the truck like 750 pounds my mistake was not to buy a diesel truck but now I have to buy one diesel truck ."

No problen. Had since it was new.

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Pros: "Great Truck. Never had a problem of any kind."

Cons: "Hard to stay on the road compared to my Chevy truc"

"Harder to keep in the center of the road. Have had chevy and ford extended cabs in the past."

Worst pickup i have ever owned, been in the shop

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "there is none"

Cons: "its a lemon"

"Sitting in the shop right now, coolant leak, bad head, bad block, this pickup is junk. i would recomend you stay away from them. poor on fuel, lacks power. Dodge does not work on them properly, they have not even driven it to see if it would break, i wish i never bought the thing."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals