2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

My first Ram.....my first diesel, and I love it!

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Power, Ride,& Reliability"

Cons: "Fuel cost."

"My Ram 2500 HD has amazing power. The only thing I can think of that would make it better is increased fuel economy. I get between 17 & 18 MPH on the highway w/o pulling my trailer."

True test of reliability

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, Comfort, power"

Cons: "Seats breaking down with heavy use"

"I am currently a manager for a large County EMS service in Texas. Our service has been running these diesel trucks for the past few years. From unfinished dirt roads to city driving and everything in between some of these units have well over 200k HARD miles. Other than a few small hick ups the dodge 6.7L diesel has by far been the most dependable engine we have ever used in our fleet. We have had a few problems with our front seats breaking down and needing to be replaced around 180k miles. Although I don't see many normal consumers having this problem since we are in and out of these trucks none stop 24-7. Just can't say enough about the reliability of these trucks. I now own one my self.."

Awesome truck

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Top quality, loads of power"

Cons: "you have to really nitpick to find one"

"Had to replace my aging SuperDuty, and decided to go with a Cummins. I'm very happy I did. You get a lot more "bang for your buck" with the Ram. It's loaded with everything, and I got the base ST model which came with several upgrades. My biggest gripe is the light for the TPMS is too bright on dark rural roads, but that's it. The Cummins thinks it's a sports car engine. Fuel mileage isn't quite as good as the 7.3 Powerstroke, but it sure doesn't accelerate like a PS. The 4wd has handled everything winter here can throw at it and done it like a surefooted cat. Family loves the crew cab. It's a win-win-win."

A strong truck with a nice interior

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Cummins, very interior, great value"

Cons: "Diesel engine isn't cheap."

"That Cummins can't be beat. I love the torque and the sound of this engine (Maybe a little too quiet, I guess). It is a very expensive engine to have, and it is pretty thirsty, but the towing power + the exhaust brake make it worth every penny over the Hemi. The two things I dislike about this is that the A/C system feels kind of weak. It just barely keeps up with the hottest temps. The other thing I dislike is that I find it very difficult to climb over the tailgate lip and use the tiny bumper as an up/down step. If you have a 4x4 like me, it's just makes it that much harder. I have no other real complaints. The most surprising thing about this truck is really how nice the interior is. It's no Maybach, but it's very comfortable and looks very well made in comparison to other trucks I've owned. This truck is also a pretty good value in comparison to other trucks. It has many features standard that you just wouldn't expect for the price."

I love it.

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2011 Ram 2500 Laramie MegaCab. I spent a lot of time researching my decision prior to my purchases and test drove then all. I liked Ford's Lariat interior better but Dodge did a pretty good job too. I did not want to be a guinea pig on a new engine that has only been out for a year. I love this truck it is comfortable and drivers really nice, and I can haul a lot of weight and don't even notice, the truck drives the same, you don't even feel it. I love this truck and I am not regretting my purchase at all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 2500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals