2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,229 - $24,386.

10/7.8

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Nice truck for the $$$

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Ride, price, looks, gas mileage, power"

Cons: "1 semi blind spot to the right rear."

"I needed a truck for work and personal use. This fit perfectly. I average 20.5 MPG combined with a 50/50 hiway/city split. I'm really happy with my truck."

The Big Horn, I can't imagine what can be better

By on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"First of all, I managed to swing $10K off the sticker price, not really knowing what I was getting with this truck. I just stopped by the lot to see how much they were, took a very short test drive, and knew virtually nothing about the truck. I've had it now 18 months, and couldn't be happier. Plenty of power with the 5.7 Hemi. The 8 speed transmission is super smooth, and I love how it downshifts when I tap on the brakes. I have the crew cab, which is awesome for a working contractor like me. They thought of everything. Every useable inch for storage, fold down shelves for tool boxes, recess in dash for a clip board, power folding and dimming side mirrors, powered rear window, 32 gallon tank, powered locking tailgate, super smooth transmission,...I could go on and on. It's a constant joy to drive. I doubt I would ever buy anything else, except maybe move up to the Laramie."

Great Truck all the bells and whistles, custumized

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "This Truck is Maxed out Style!!! Its a HEMI!"

Cons: "few dings, regular cab"

"Great truck has all the bells and whistles. Black, Black Rims, Black Tint, Black Window Shades, Black Bed Liner, Black Tool Box, Over Sized Tires and Chrome Side Steps. I love this truck it has the Hemi so plenty of power and gas prices are low now. I would sell this truck to my friend it is reliable, and every time I stop somewhere someone comments on how good it looks. It has a few minor dings, but, I have babied the engine and followed the owners manual directions for service including, oil changes, rotations and alignments, changed differential fluid and filters. The only down side is its not 4x4 or extra cab which I need for work. Otherwise it a fantastic truck as have been all my Dodge Ram Trucks."

Buy it

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

"Have the 6 cyl and can get 24mpg on the interstate doing 70-72. it tows my 3600lb boat and does all I ask."

Truck Saved Our Lives BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "Safety, performance, comfortable, upgrades"

"I had a 2011 Ram 1500 CC but on 4/25/2015 was in a bad crashed luckily we've all walked away with minor injuries my father, friend, grandfather and 22 year old nephew. Driving on the main highway a guy driving a 18 wheeler wasn't paying attention crashed into the rear of my truck pushing me 100 degree into a tree walked away with bruises and scraps as my nephew wore neck brace. I liked my truck so much never had trouble decided buy another this time got the 1500 Laramie this time it has lots of new upgrades even handles and rides better. Gets 25.4 mpg love the new technology so much standard in class its more like a luxurious car Uconnect LCD screen is amazing wish Chrysler made free On star/XM Services but know this is a safe truck to drive love every bit of my RAM 1500 Laramie."