• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,686 - $24,559.

10/7.8

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

A close to a perfect vehicle i've ever owned

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "excellent"

"Excellent valve,excellent power,excellent gas milage"

Best Truck

By on Monday, January 19, 2015

Pros: "Very Comfortable too drive. V6 Pulls Effortlessly"

Cons: "Wifi expensive"

"This is the Best Truck I have ever owned! I bought it to pull my ATV Trailer a 2 700 pound quads and gear. I drove from NNJ to Bluefield WV on 1 tank of Gas! Was Amazed! I had a Prius leased for work but when you turn on the Heat or A/C in the car fuel went to 33mpg. Ride was hard and you heard all the outside sounds. I've taken co-workers for a ride and they had no idea it was a V6! Now I drive my Ram everyday for work. Very Quiet inside, Great sound system and a Very comfortable ride. Yea I get 19mpg city, But I don't care. For Me its all about the Comfort of the ride. As I am a Truck Driver and Comfort is What I want!!!"

Solid Truck

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

"I owned an 04 QC Hemi 4x4 ram years ago and didn't have any issues after 74k miles. My 13 Hemi Crew Cab is a solid performer. Huge improvement in ride comfort, interior quality and overall driving dynamics compared to my old Ram. Really enjoy driving this truck."

Best Truck on the Market! This V-6 will surprise u

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "I really liked the interior, easy to maintain."

Cons: "Absolutely None"

"I own a 1999 Dodge Dakota XCab with the V-6 engine and @ 169,000, I have done nothing but normal upkeep. Oil, tires batteries etc. This V-6 dodge uses has to be one of the best ever. The inside is completely washable and easy to keep clean. The ride is superior to most trucks. I just like RAM TRUCKS whether you have a V-6 or a larger Hemi."

Great Truck all the bells and whistles, custumized

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "This Truck is Maxed out Style!!! Its a HEMI!"

Cons: "few dings, regular cab"

"Great truck has all the bells and whistles. Black, Black Rims, Black Tint, Black Window Shades, Black Bed Liner, Black Tool Box, Over Sized Tires and Chrome Side Steps. I love this truck it has the Hemi so plenty of power and gas prices are low now. I would sell this truck to my friend it is reliable, and every time I stop somewhere someone comments on how good it looks. It has a few minor dings, but, I have babied the engine and followed the owners manual directions for service including, oil changes, rotations and alignments, changed differential fluid and filters. The only down side is its not 4x4 or extra cab which I need for work. Otherwise it a fantastic truck as have been all my Dodge Ram Trucks."

TD'S review

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "great power , smooth, rides like adream"

Cons: "N/A"

"I am proud to offer my opinion on this vehicle ! THE HEMI IS 1 IN in ALL THE BEST powerplant that this Truck has to offer this great handling , along with the best ride I had ever had. The traction control with 4wheel dr."

Best Truck Ever Made

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "price, power, looks, comfortable"

Cons: "gas milage could be a little better"

"I love this truck. It's sleek & sexy looking. Interior is really nice & I got the mid level trim. 5.7 Hemi is fabulous! A pure pleasure to drive. Easy to park. Plenty of room for a family or 4 big guys going to the job site with the crew cab model."

Versatile, comfortable and dependable

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, features, driving quality"

Cons: "High step-in (remedied by step, but cost $895)"

"After test-driving both the V-8 and V-6, I chose the smaller engine. I don't tow anything heavy, the the refinement and mileage swayed me. I have a 4x4 Crew Cab. At 65 mph I get 23-24 mpg. Cruising 80 on the turnpike it drops to about 19--less if there is a headwind. Overall combined driving is averaging 19.3. Not bad for a big rig. The cabin is quiet apart from some wind noise around the mirrors at high speed. Ride and handling are superb. I have hauled various things in the bed and have transported five people. The truck has never felt underpowered for these tasks. I have not towed with it yet. At 6'4, I'm very comfortable behind the wheel. Power seat includes a nice power lumbar support. I could ride in the back with ample leg- and headroom. Even at my height it was a chore to climb aboard, so I added the chrome steps. Truck is deep cherry red, and people often compliment it. The upgraded sound system and gauge package with the Big Horn are worth the expense. Also, I have both front and rear parking sensors, which are very useful in such a large vehicle. The only thing I would add to the truck if I were buying again is dual-zone climate control. But that's my mistake. I have had zero problems with the truck in a year and have no complaints about quality of material, fit or finish. It's a nice truck, and I'm happy with my choice."

Best truck on the market, by far . . Outperformer!

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Powerful and fast. Rides like a dream."

Cons: "This is not an economy vehicle. Averages 16 mph."

"My Ram Longhorn with the Hemi engine is simply a fine machine. It handles like a dream and has plenty of power. Easy to overtake other vehicles on the freeway and interstates in order to get on down the road. I often tow a 18 ft. trailer loaded with materials, and I cannot even feel this truck pulling it. Sharp looking, very functional interior with plenty of storage compartments. After driving Ford trucks for nearly 20 years, I decided to buy a new Ram Longhorn Edition in 2011. It was a good decision, and I have been completely satisfied. Solid truck, top quality."

Best truck i every own

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Ride uconnect features power engine & trans"

Cons: "smaller rear leg room than ford."

"I've owned 87 & 91 chevy & 2001 & 2010 Ford Trucks All were top line models. Never was a dodge fan more of a Ford guy. Until now Best truck i every owned 2013 Ram laramie with Rambox. at first i did not like the rambox taking up the little space in the bed. But after thinking about most of my bed gets use for i decide to go with. the 5.7 hemi & 8sp perfer. Ride & quality has step up alot. i can say it drive better and ride better the Ford or Chevy.so far i getting around 20-22 mpg hwy 15 city comb-18."