2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best truck on the road

By on Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pros: "power, ride, features, look"

Cons: "i don't own two"

"I bought my 2013 Ram 1500 in November 2013. From the test drive I fell in love with the power, comfort, and look of this truck. I had a 2008 Ram, which I loved, but boy what a difference. Ram for life!!!"

Reasonably priced great truck.

By on Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pros: "It's a lot of truck for the money!"

Cons: "Really tall. Had to put running boards to get in."

My mobile office.

"The Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab is the perfect truck. Very comfortable to drive, well powered with great street manners. It feels like an 8,000 pound sports car with the 5.7 hemi engine and 8 speed transmission. It is very dependable and gets good mileage for its size (17-21mpg). Once I installed the 20" Michelin tires, it rides as good as my luxury car, and it's a 4X4. Awesome truck for a reasonable price. Best factory sound system I have ever had in a vehicle which compliments the great ergonomics of the cockpit. Very easy to operate with all buttons and amenities in reach and simple in design."

My mobile office.

The flaws make a fabulous truck into an average on

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

"The Good: it is beautiful and fairly comfortable for a truck. The satellite radio is pretty good. The heating and cooling, front and back, with ventillated seats, is very good. The adjustable air suspension is great. Most of the interior features are well laid out and stearing wheel controls work well. The 25 mph average in mixed town/highway/interstate driving is excellent. The Bad: The windshield glare on a two lane road in the rain is literally blinding when on-coming cars come near. I have had to stop to avoid driving blind. The truck's own headlamps are horrible - the low beams on my car reach further than the high beams on the truck. The automatic high beams don't work consistently and often "get stuck" on low, which means only about 3 car lengths of light ahead. The AM/FM stereo doesn't work. I picked up only 1 FM station briefly an no AM stations on a 100 mile trip. My car picks up dozens of stations on the same route. Having to attach a grill cover in the winter due to poor engineering is a real disappointment. The front window defroster is virtually worthless when temps drop below -10. No CD player, in a $50k truck, really? If the problems were fixed, this truck would easily deserve a 9 out of 10."

MOST TRUCK FOR THE BUCK

By on Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pros: "Great Price and Fun to Drive"

Cons: "NONE"

"If you are looking for a truck that priced right and has all the power and performance you want the Ram is for you. Absolutely trouble free from day 1."

2014 Ram 1500 Crew cab V6 Lonestar package

By on Monday, October 12, 2015

Pros: "Interior and quiet road travel"

Cons: "MPG, paint, voice recognition, recalls."

"I've had the truck for about two years. It is a very comfortable ride and the interior is very nice and quiet. That being said, there has been several issues with the voice recognition and difficulty of callers hearing me on blue tooth when the motor is running. Also recalls have started coming in related to electronics and safety modules with slow turnaround times from the local dealership service department. MPG have yet to hit 25 on the highway (22 at best) and around 16 in town. The exterior paint seems thin on the hood and doors chipping easily. I bought the truck on the hopes of its potential for quality, reliabilty and excellent mpg. It has not quite measured up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals