2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Great Truck all the bells and whistles, custumized

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "This Truck is Maxed out Style!!! Its a HEMI!"

Cons: "few dings, regular cab"

"Great truck has all the bells and whistles. Black, Black Rims, Black Tint, Black Window Shades, Black Bed Liner, Black Tool Box, Over Sized Tires and Chrome Side Steps. I love this truck it has the Hemi so plenty of power and gas prices are low now. I would sell this truck to my friend it is reliable, and every time I stop somewhere someone comments on how good it looks. It has a few minor dings, but, I have babied the engine and followed the owners manual directions for service including, oil changes, rotations and alignments, changed differential fluid and filters. The only down side is its not 4x4 or extra cab which I need for work. Otherwise it a fantastic truck as have been all my Dodge Ram Trucks."

Will never purchase another chrysler product

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cons: "electronics are junk, gas mileage horrible."

"To start with the sales process was a nightmare. When i purchased the vehicle I had a 2010 Ford f-150 lariat crew cab and I and told the dealer that I wanted at least what I had at the time, which was pretty much a fully loaded vehicle. The advantages that I was looking for was heated rear seats which I didn't have at the time and a couple other little things as well. Needless to say the dealer told me that would be no problem. However when I got the vehicle there were things missing like the auto-adjust exit seat and the disk player which I had in my other vehicle. When I pointed those things out the dealer was clueless. In any case, for the things that were missing we went round and round on and long story short, I got stuck with this piece of junk and have regretted it ever since. Now the problems... In addition to the sales issues, I have had nothing but trouble with the electronics in this vehicle. The rear camera is useless most of the time. The weird angle of it makes it hard to see when there is any kind of moisture in the area. Also the lights on the truck sometimes cause interference with the image as well. Furthermore, the screen in the console will literal black itself out becoming completely unusable while operating the vehicle. The heating, radio, and gps controls will lock up completely so that no adjustments can be made. And the system will actually reset itself while driving with no explanation or reason for the reset. Another recent anomaly is that the car will display a message on the dash at times telling me that the key-fob has left the vehicle even though it is in my pocket in the vehicle. All in all, this is just about the worst vehicle that I have ever owned and I have been recommending to everyone I talk with about it to not even consider this piece of junk."

up to date no problems

By on Friday, October 30, 2015

Pros: "great day by day performer, enjoy driving it"

Cons: "I should have got one more equiped"

"Have this truck since march 2014, roads in my country not the best and driving conditions mostly in hot weather., the truck has been a excellent performer. it has the big 5.7 liter V8 with the MDS system and gas mileage is fair to me., ride, confort and the secure feeling drive it is best.... cant beat that. excellent performance every single day"

very satisfied

By on Monday, July 27, 2015

"very good truck for pulling my racing trailer"

Truck Saved Our Lives BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "Safety, performance, comfortable, upgrades"

"I had a 2011 Ram 1500 CC but on 4/25/2015 was in a bad crashed luckily we've all walked away with minor injuries my father, friend, grandfather and 22 year old nephew. Driving on the main highway a guy driving a 18 wheeler wasn't paying attention crashed into the rear of my truck pushing me 100 degree into a tree walked away with bruises and scraps as my nephew wore neck brace. I liked my truck so much never had trouble decided buy another this time got the 1500 Laramie this time it has lots of new upgrades even handles and rides better. Gets 25.4 mpg love the new technology so much standard in class its more like a luxurious car Uconnect LCD screen is amazing wish Chrysler made free On star/XM Services but know this is a safe truck to drive love every bit of my RAM 1500 Laramie."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals