2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 261 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

the new 8 speed transmission is flawless.

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

camping in south Texas. 5 hours on the road . great ride there.

"I truly appreciate the 2014 ram truck. The quality is truly the best in class of any truck. We have been dodge Ram owners since 1995, even when the build quality wasn't the best. This 2014 Ram truck is our 8th Dodge. And yes still own the 1995 truck . Sadly we must let the new ram truck go. We need a larger truck for towing a 5th wheel. And, yes it to will be a Ram truck as well. I tell you that the build quality of the new ram's is above any out there. I tested all the trucks on the market. Small and large, the Ram 1500 Lone Star was the best ."

camping in south Texas. 5 hours on the road . great ride there.

Solid Truck

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

"I owned an 04 QC Hemi 4x4 ram years ago and didn't have any issues after 74k miles. My 13 Hemi Crew Cab is a solid performer. Huge improvement in ride comfort, interior quality and overall driving dynamics compared to my old Ram. Really enjoy driving this truck."

Best truck i every own

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Ride uconnect features power engine & trans"

Cons: "smaller rear leg room than ford."

"I've owned 87 & 91 chevy & 2001 & 2010 Ford Trucks All were top line models. Never was a dodge fan more of a Ford guy. Until now Best truck i every owned 2013 Ram laramie with Rambox. at first i did not like the rambox taking up the little space in the bed. But after thinking about most of my bed gets use for i decide to go with. the 5.7 hemi & 8sp perfer. Ride & quality has step up alot. i can say it drive better and ride better the Ford or Chevy.so far i getting around 20-22 mpg hwy 15 city comb-18."

I've had several dodge rides and this one is great

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "For a truck its great on the gas and comfortable"

Cons: "the u-connect could be alittle more user friendly"

"It's an outdoorsman and I love it. The truck is made for comfort and durability. Didn't go with the 20 inch rims but got everything else. The 8 speed trans does good for pulling as well as helping the gas mileage. I've seen it up to 21 out on the highway and that's with the 5.7 hemi. the ram cargo box system is a must on this truck. I didn't think that I would like it but turns out I don't see how I have managed without it. The feature also locks and unlocks with the key fob so its a very good place to keep your valuables when on trips. Also love the alpine stereo. To those that love music this is a must. WAY TO GO DODGE!!!! You can bet that this truck will be in the family for a while."

Love / Hate my truck !

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "looks Sharp ..gets great mileage, interior looks"

Cons: "Transmission has always been weird and sloppy, rev"

"I bought the 1500 off the lot , and here are some issues Hate: 1)Transmission has always been weird and sloppy, reverse hops like a bunny! its not synched very well with the accelerator, it surges and chatters all the time.' especially in stop and go traffic, or on a hill OMG! sometimes it doesn't know what to do with itself. Love: looks Sharp ..gets great mileage, interior looks and feels great. rides clean and comfortable. Hate: it seems the body is as thin as a "Coors light" can !! you just look at this thing.. and it dents !!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals