2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 242 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a Lexus-tows like a truck..."

Cons: "PERFECT vehicle other than a slight rattle in dash"

"This is the most comfortable, smooth riding truck I have ever owned. Compliant suspension, yet solid handling when the going get rough. 390 HP Hemi is very tame in town, but when you push the pedal to the floor, had great power for passing or towing. At 55 years old, I can honestly say it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Will sell soon to by a 2014 Ram."

great truck but liked older version with grill and

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Great accelleration for passing and diving into tr"

Cons: "cup holder rattles"

"hood opening together"

Great truck

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, looks towing ability."

Cons: "The quad cab is a little tight in the back for adu"

"I've owned this truck for two years and it has been a great vehicle. This is the second Ram I've owned. I have a 22' cuddy cabin I tow and the truck has no problems. The only reason I would get rid of this truck would be to get a brand new one."

Solid little diesel

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "Fuel economy and creature comforts."

Cons: "Oil change at the dealer $200.00 (synthetic)"

"I traded a 2013 3/4 ton cummins 4x4 in on this for the milage and the fact I don't do allot of heavy towing. The fuel and isurance saves me about $300.00-$400.00 per month. It has a super ride compared to the HD witch is to be expected. I like the auto 4x4 for rainy days, it really helps at the moment you need to get around a corner in traffic. The truck does not have a tall stance, while I think it would look better sitting higher it is easyer to enter and exit and that I do like. How many of us are actually going to take the thing mud bogging anyway? It does not have an auto idel-up like the Cummins witch is dissapointing, Low idel is not good for oil burners witch is why the cummings has that feature and in fact will idel up on it's own as it requires. The turbo winds up pretty good in most cases and the transmission usually does a good job on gear selection with the occasional hiccup when slowing and going back on the throttle quickly. I do idel allot and my current average MPG is 22 mpg at an average speed of 21 MPG. In town I average 22.5 to 24 in town and have gotten up to 31 MPG highway. My last 5 trucks were ram products that I have had good luck with so I have no need to change. Overall I am happy with the power and quality of the motor and tranny. If your new to Diesel engines it will take some getting used to, they don't rocket off the line like a gas motor but one you get used to it you'll find the true power in a motor is torque and not HP. If your comming from an oil burner already just realize it's half the average HD in size but performs very well in the half ton setup."

Best Truck Ever Made

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "price, power, looks, comfortable"

Cons: "gas milage could be a little better"

"I love this truck. It's sleek & sexy looking. Interior is really nice & I got the mid level trim. 5.7 Hemi is fabulous! A pure pleasure to drive. Easy to park. Plenty of room for a family or 4 big guys going to the job site with the crew cab model."

Drives like a car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2015

"This is a great truck and easy to drive. The workmanship and quality are second to none!"

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive love it awesome truck"

Cons: "Gas miliage. Could be better but I dont mind much"

"I love this truck. I have the 4.7L V8. It has all the power I need from a truck 310hp is more than enough for a day to day work truck. The Hemi is $5k more and only has 50 more hp. If you want a good reliable truck save your money and get the 4.7L Ram over a Tundra or Hemi. I love it!!!!"

THE GREATEST TRUCK I EVER OWNED 2015 SLT BIGHORN

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "ALL"

Cons: "NONE"

"THIS TRUCK RIDES SMOOTH,AND LOTS OF POWER.THE HEMI ENG. IS GREAT.HAD TWO TOYOTA TACOMA'S BEFORE THIS ONE NO MATCH FOR THE RAM.HAD A FORD F-150 ECO BOOST NO MATCH FOR THE RAM.LOVE IT HAULS MY 5000 TRAVEL TRAILER WITH EASE.GREAT LOOK AND STYLE INSIDE & OUT."

rams are hands down, the best trucks on the market

By on Monday, June 22, 2015

"i've had my 14' ram 1500 crew cab longhorn Laramie 4x4 for a little over a year now, i traded in my 05' ram on it and talk about a night and day difference! the ride is without compare, it feels like your just hovering in a large spaceship or something, hard to explain, just feels of quality, power is class leading i believe and the 5.7 mated to the 8 speed trans really gets this beast moving. the interior is where ram really outshines competitors, of course with the longhorn trim level, its alot more luxurious, and that is just what it is, better than most luxury cars! ventilated seats are really nice though. only draw backs of thr truck are fuel economy, which isn't all that bad for a 5300lb truck, and most truck owners don't expect 30mpg or anything, and truck seems a little under-braked, other than that, a dream to drive, even after a year, i still get excited to drive this truck anywhere, be it to the corner store or extended road trip. if anyone's thinking about buying a ram. do it, you'll be very happy and know that your in the best truck thats available on the market."

I completely enjoy this truck

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pros: "Autostart with warmup adjustments"

Cons: "Tires are gone at 30000 miles"

"My job requires me to drive a lot . I am comfortable all day long. It tows my camper nice and still get about 11 mpg as long as I'm not passing everyone. With the hemi power is there when you want it. Laramie is the comfort package love it."

Best bang for the buck!

By on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Pros: "Everything about it."

Cons: "It's a semi, not a hemi."

"I own a rare 2D 4x4 4.7L with a RamBox bed and am beyond please d with it. I was fortunate enough to find a leftover 2012 model in March of '13 and got a heck of a deal on it. The rambox is a completely genius way to utilize an otherwise wasted space. I had mine equipped with a rhino liner, bed rail tie downs and trailer brakes. The short wheelbase is excellent in pulling trailers because of the turning radius. Overall, highly impressed with this model. Vinyl interior and vinyl floor make for an excellent work truck. A/C is beyond efficient and the sound system, for a stock system, is impressive."

2012 Ram 1500 is an awesome truck!

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "Power, ride, handling, comfort, traction on 4x2"

Cons: "Stock headlights"

"No doubt this is the best driving truck - very comfortable. Plenty of power with the Hemi and I'm quite surprised I average 17 mpg in mostly city driving. This truck beats my Armada by 3-4 mpg in the same driving! The Uconnect works flawlessly and the cabin is really laid out nicely. I am extremely happy with this truck. I have the 4x2 with locking differential and it handles very good in the snow and ice. The dislikes are pretty minor - I could use more front seat head room (I'm tall at 6' 4" and the ceiling is lower than other models). I think the stock headlights are pretty dim so I replaced with CCFL's. Very happy with this truck and I would definitely buy a RAM again."

Best truck on the market, by far . . Outperformer!

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Powerful and fast. Rides like a dream."

Cons: "This is not an economy vehicle. Averages 16 mph."

"My Ram Longhorn with the Hemi engine is simply a fine machine. It handles like a dream and has plenty of power. Easy to overtake other vehicles on the freeway and interstates in order to get on down the road. I often tow a 18 ft. trailer loaded with materials, and I cannot even feel this truck pulling it. Sharp looking, very functional interior with plenty of storage compartments. After driving Ford trucks for nearly 20 years, I decided to buy a new Ram Longhorn Edition in 2011. It was a good decision, and I have been completely satisfied. Solid truck, top quality."

Best Truck on the Market! This V-6 will surprise u

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "I really liked the interior, easy to maintain."

Cons: "Absolutely None"

"I own a 1999 Dodge Dakota XCab with the V-6 engine and @ 169,000, I have done nothing but normal upkeep. Oil, tires batteries etc. This V-6 dodge uses has to be one of the best ever. The inside is completely washable and easy to keep clean. The ride is superior to most trucks. I just like RAM TRUCKS whether you have a V-6 or a larger Hemi."

mine

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"it the best truck ever"

Best Ram Ever!

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Power, Ride, Handling, Luxury, Options, Capability"

"My dad has owned three Rams: '83, '96, and 2000. I have owned one: 2005 Laramie. I now own a 2011 Laramie Longhorn. By far the best Ram ever made! The new Hemi is worlds above the previous model. The ride is uncomparable to any other full size truck. As long as you don't have to haul loads in excess of 10,000 lbs. (in which case you should buy a Heavy Duty truck anyway), in my opinion, this is the best full size truck out there. Campare power, fuel economy, ride, handling to any other full size truck and I think we have a winner here!"

Love this truck!

By on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

"I bought a brand new 1500 crew cab big horn in March of 2011. The dealerships have great incentives and rebates on these trucks. I had it for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. Zero complaints or problems. Looks great, drives great, performs great. Drive anywhere, haul anything, tow anything. For the gas mileage, it is what it is..... the thing has a beast of an engine in it. I had an 2005 Chevy Trailblazer before this and the gas mileage isn't that much different."

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"This is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned - and I've owned a lot of them. I was so happy with the first one that I bought my wife another for Mothers day. I have the Laramie, she had the Sport. Both are loaded crew cabs. I am just very happy with the trucks and the dealer. I bought Fords for years, I like their trucks but not the dealer or the deals."

great truck with a great ride quality!

By on Friday, July 03, 2015

"I am the original owner of my 2012 Ram 1500, I love my truck and have been driving it for about 3 years now. No mechanical breakdowns. The ride is smooth and comfortable and with the Hemi the power is always there. I live out in the woods and gather firewood and can be hard on my truck at times, it takes a beating but still runs great. Only thing is I think these trucks would do great with a LSD standard. I plan install one soon hopefully, other than that 4 wheel drive works great ac blows cold and the truck runs great. Gas mileage can be rough. I can average anywhere between 14 to 17 mpg depending on where and how I drive. Driving long distances is does even better though, I usually average about 21 going long distance. Hauling heavy loads I'm in the 10 to 12 range."

beautiful truck

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"trying to down size."

This truck is beautiful and I am not sure yet that

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

"I bought this truck Brand new in April 2012. I was intending to buy a Travel Trailer and use the truck to tow it with. I have since changed my mind about purchasing the travel trailer and moved on to a motor home. This truck is garage kept and has never been driven in the snow or inclement weather. It has all of the bells and whistles and once inside you wouldn't beleive you were in a truck. The truck is chromed out everywhere and is a beauty. I am still not sure if i am going to sell it."

best

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

"very good power, and interior"

Never had a problem with any of my dodge trucks

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Turns very easily as if I was driving a sports car"

Cons: "hemi engine gets about 18 MPG"

"This is my 3rd Dodge Ram 1500 and have never had a problem with any of them. The 2011 I currently own is a Hemi engine and gets about 18 MPG. It is a a smooth ride on the freeway and turns on a dime unlike any dodge truck I have had before. I plan on keeping this truck for at least 5 years if not longer like I have had with my previous trucks."

Power rocket ship,and comfortable

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, style, great ride"

Cons: "a bit low to ground"

"For a truck this size the power is amazing, what a rocket ship! Hemi power and yet decent fuel milage appox. 16 around town and some road driving on road at speed up to 55-60mph get between 17-20 if interstate driving at 70 or more mph gets less about 16-18. Wish truck was not so low to ground but that is ground effects. Had a diesel before and does way better on fuel than my cummins engine got. This truck rides great and has the power to do anything or pull anything I want to.Love my Ram Big Horn Hemi!!!!!"

love the power handling

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "great price awsome power and mpg"

Cons: "head rest is not movable but not a big deal"

photo of my 2012 ram,with towing pkg and tip up tow mirriors are great

"i bought this truck new dec152011,the power and value cannot be matched by even fords echo boost.for the money and what you get i would by one again why buy a v6 turbo charged ford when u can get a 5.7v8 with better horsepower and pretty much same mpg,the echo mode on this truck works very well and a 26 gallon tank.i used to drive a ford but never again ford has to many tools that only ford has,that you need to fix there trucks.if you want value and power go drive a ram express.the power puts you back in your seat, inside of cab has plenty of storage space for a person over 6 foot tall."

photo of my 2012 ram,with towing pkg and tip up tow mirriors are great

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals