2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 242 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

My Dodge Truck

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "pretty, comfortable, fun to drive, easy to park"

"It looks good. It gets good mileage. It is easy to drive. It is comfortable & easy to get in & out of. Good vision. I can see out very well. I can't think of anything negative about it!"

Strong Hemi but weak construction good milage

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Strong Hemi engine weak transmission!"

Cons: "not quality built and metal very weak!!!"

"Have owned 4 Ram trucks this is the worst constructed I have ever had tie rod ends went bad at 22,000 miles bumper rusted at pick up had to be replaced under warranty as well as several other things. This is a cruddy quality built truck as I have ever bought new. Mileage and ride is good but that is about all I can say for the truck not happy with Dodge on this one at all and they could care less."

Awesome truck!

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, good value, awesome power"

Cons: "Cheap plastic and paint"

"I bought this truck last January and have since put over 23,000 miles on it. Looks absolutely beautiful! Everything works as it should, the Hemi has plenty of power for a half ton. I tow a fairly light trailer (3,000 to 4,000 lb) on occasion, and it had absolutely no problems. Has plenty of room! Average 16-17 mpg, have gotten 23 mpg on long trips. Absolutely no problems there! The only problems that I have is the paint quality is cheap. It looks like it will rust very quickly in a New England environment. The plastic moldings on the bed also scratch very easily. Besides those two minor flaws, excellent truck for the price!"

A very good pick up truck

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "handling, power, towing capability."

Cons: "headrest uncomfortable"

"This is a very nice looking, smooth riding, rig. It tows like a dream. I can get 23mpg on highway if I keep my foot out off of the gas! Only down fall are the head rests. They are very uncomfortable, other than that, I LOVE MY TRUCK!"

Strong performer

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

Pros: "Style, engine, reliablility"

Cons: "Gas mileage, stock tires"

"Bought this last Summer, it is a very nice truck for the price. My biggest complaints are gas mileage and slow drivers, maybe it is just from the big engine but I notice most cars driving slower in front of me all the time. It can get up to 20mpg, but if you drive it mostly city like I have to, it drops to about half that. The stock tires are awful, I had to spent about a grand within 5 months of buying just to get to work, but these are all pretty expected issues. It does tend to get a slight shudder around 40mph as the eco mode fights with the engine. The truck itself rides well going straight, it does lean a bit too much on curves, feels slightly unstable if you take a turn at higher speed. All in all this is a solid truck for a good price, if you have driven trucks in the past then this is not going to throw you any nasty curveballs."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals