• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2012 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun to Drive love it awesome truck"

Cons: "Gas miliage. Could be better but I dont mind much"

"I love this truck. I have the 4.7L V8. It has all the power I need from a truck 310hp is more than enough for a day to day work truck. The Hemi is $5k more and only has 50 more hp. If you want a good reliable truck save your money and get the 4.7L Ram over a Tundra or Hemi. I love it!!!!"

Awesome Truck!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive, super comfortable"

Cons: "Wish it had the backup lines for rear camera."

"I have owned this beauty for over a year now and love it! We almost bought a 2011 Toyota but after driving around in the luxurious interior of the dodge we couldnt pass it up. Whole family is comfortable on the inside, plenty of room in the back. The Hemi and exhaust system I put in sounds flippin amazeballs. I would highly recommend getting this truck, you will not be disappointed."

Better than the competitors

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Resale value, storage centers, controls, ride,"

Cons: "outside mirrors seems to big"

"Ram beats Chevy, Ford and Toyota in quality. The SLT Big Horn Edition is overall the greatest full size crew cab ever bought. I like it a bunch being excellent in a (smooth ride) on a smooth transmission gives when driving the gravel roads in the country includes a new ''rotary dial'' without auto or automatic shifting read some owners doesn't like it but I'm pleased with it. Ram handles the freeways tight as drove to my hometown in KS wasn't warned out from a great quality ride got out my truck. V6 engine under a 302hp is very enthusiast in highest performance it beats those luxury cars off the road under quiet horsepower and think Chrysler gave the Ram some greater juice under the hood mean on how a crew cab has so much power with a V6 instead a V8 which still available but guess Ram just needed something more fuel efficient. This would be something see in a midsize car not a crew cab having 6 cylinder engine in class still has the best ride and better gas mileage on 26 mpg like window sticker said and commercial advertised to be. Navigation system available on SLT Big Horn with a UCONNECT it ft. Pandora radio, Bluetooth, heated steering wheel, ventilated seats and has an rear backup camera connected to it. Ram have a more roomier interior its very comfortable and unique in all the best quality. Drives quietly on road and love all storage compartments even seats folds into floorboard and love those compartments they are in the right places on this truck. Air suspension is a plus on having a more superb ride and drives really smoother while got 4WD on giving better fuel economy everything is best on Ram resale value. Love my Ram 1500 with lots of new technology its better than a Ford and Chevy in just about everything this is why its MOTOR TREND TRUCK OF THE YEAR because Chrysler built a high tech crew cab available for the road."

great looking/running truck

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "price...looks...ride...performance"

Cons: "column shift lever too long"

"grey hemi quad cab "Express" w. 20" chrome-clad wheels, dual exhausts...great looking & running truck @ unbeatable price...small complaint - long column shift lever impedes access to cup holders, but corrected on 2014 models with rotary shifter...others compliment frequently, including Ford, GM drivers...rides like luxury SUV"

great looking/running truck

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "price...looks...ride...performance"

Cons: "column shift lever too long"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals