2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best truck on the market, Owned for 9 months

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Power, Interior"

"My wife and I were looking for a truck so we test drove nearly every brand on the market (F150, Tundra, Avalanche, Silverado, Titan, and the RAM) The Ram is so much more comfortable than any other truck with the all around coil springs. Also, the interior space is only beaten by the F150 (by about 3 inches) but the quality is far superior than the F150. I have the 5.7 hemi, and on my last trip from Dallas to Ft. Sill (~175 miles) my overall MPG average was 23.1 averaging 65 mph. I get compliments all the time on how well it looks as well as how roomy the interior is. This truck will also out accelerate about everything else on the road so passing on the freeway is NO problem. The only 'issue' is the back seating, the middle of the floor is raised to accomidate the transmission, unlike the flat floor in the F150. I recommend this truck to all of my friends and co-workers whenever they tell me they are looking for a new truck. Coming from a person who did the test driving and homework, this is the best truck on the market by far!!!"

My 2nd RAM - GREAT Truck

By on Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pros: "Everything - GREAT TRUCK"

Cons: "Oil Change Interval"

"This is my 2nd RAM and the improvements make this the best vehicle I've ever owned. The drive is great, the sound from the sterio rivals my BOSE system in the house. Comfortable to drive, powerful to haul. I had a 2007 RAM and it performed flawlessly. It never needed a repair of any kind, just changed the oil. My only complaint is the engine has a 7 qt sump and is still only rated for 3000 miles between oil changes. RAM needs to work on extending the oil change interval (7500 should be the target)."

A Complete Surprise!

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Heated/Ventilated Seats, Sound System, Exhaust.."

Cons: "It sits high up.. But it's a truck!! its expected!"

"I have the 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie, Let me just say I didn't expect a very luxurious interior! Heated Seats and a heat wheel! Ventilated Seats.. The Exterior is well designed and the power of the 5.7 L Hemi is outstanding! The only thing I can't speak of is Reliability I baby this truck so it should be good! Overall this truck is awesome! Definitely check it out in person."

Not reliable

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pros: "Drives and rides excellent, good features."

Cons: "Engine"

"Purchased new - had to have it re-flashed for "program update" after it threw a Code a month later even though RAM apparently had posted a bulletin a few months prior to my purchase. The EGR sensor failed at 8K and had to wait a week for parts. It's now throwing the same code at 10K and the "re-flash" did not work. Now learned that they need to do some other type of "re-flashing" to hopefully fix the EGR problems. Truck always failed when I needed it most and was furthest away from home - not reliable whatsoever and Chrysler does not have parts readily available needed to remedy the problem. My dealership has gone out of their way to take care of me and has been nothing short of exceptional and they are the only reason I will try another RAM. I paid $40K plus and after problems - getting rid of it because I can't rely on it. Problem is the value is only at $29-$30K. Lost $10K in 4 months???? Not happy..."

Hemi Power, Decent Mileage, Excellent Versatility

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, on and off road comfort and capability"

Cons: "Lower level models lack creature comforts"

"I have the Express model, 4x4 Hemi. The Express isn't 'Top of the Line" but it looks great with it's monochromatic style and 20" chrome rims. Mine is Flame red. I'm able to consistently get 15.8-16.0 mpg in town, and over 23 on long stretches of interstate driving. Very roomy, great in cab storage. I found used Tundra's with 50000 miles for more than this brand new truck. I shopped Ford and comparably equipped (well they don't have a gas V8 to compare to the Hemi) and they were thousands more. Very happy with this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals