• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ram 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

TD'S review

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "great power , smooth, rides like adream"

Cons: "N/A"

"I am proud to offer my opinion on this vehicle ! THE HEMI IS 1 IN in ALL THE BEST powerplant that this Truck has to offer this great handling , along with the best ride I had ever had. The traction control with 4wheel dr."

Best Truck Ever Made

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "price, power, looks, comfortable"

Cons: "gas milage could be a little better"

"I love this truck. It's sleek & sexy looking. Interior is really nice & I got the mid level trim. 5.7 Hemi is fabulous! A pure pleasure to drive. Easy to park. Plenty of room for a family or 4 big guys going to the job site with the crew cab model."

Versatile, comfortable and dependable

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, features, driving quality"

Cons: "High step-in (remedied by step, but cost $895)"

"After test-driving both the V-8 and V-6, I chose the smaller engine. I don't tow anything heavy, the the refinement and mileage swayed me. I have a 4x4 Crew Cab. At 65 mph I get 23-24 mpg. Cruising 80 on the turnpike it drops to about 19--less if there is a headwind. Overall combined driving is averaging 19.3. Not bad for a big rig. The cabin is quiet apart from some wind noise around the mirrors at high speed. Ride and handling are superb. I have hauled various things in the bed and have transported five people. The truck has never felt underpowered for these tasks. I have not towed with it yet. At 6'4, I'm very comfortable behind the wheel. Power seat includes a nice power lumbar support. I could ride in the back with ample leg- and headroom. Even at my height it was a chore to climb aboard, so I added the chrome steps. Truck is deep cherry red, and people often compliment it. The upgraded sound system and gauge package with the Big Horn are worth the expense. Also, I have both front and rear parking sensors, which are very useful in such a large vehicle. The only thing I would add to the truck if I were buying again is dual-zone climate control. But that's my mistake. I have had zero problems with the truck in a year and have no complaints about quality of material, fit or finish. It's a nice truck, and I'm happy with my choice."

Best truck on the market, by far . . Outperformer!

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Powerful and fast. Rides like a dream."

Cons: "This is not an economy vehicle. Averages 16 mph."

"My Ram Longhorn with the Hemi engine is simply a fine machine. It handles like a dream and has plenty of power. Easy to overtake other vehicles on the freeway and interstates in order to get on down the road. I often tow a 18 ft. trailer loaded with materials, and I cannot even feel this truck pulling it. Sharp looking, very functional interior with plenty of storage compartments. After driving Ford trucks for nearly 20 years, I decided to buy a new Ram Longhorn Edition in 2011. It was a good decision, and I have been completely satisfied. Solid truck, top quality."

Best truck i every own

By on Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pros: "Ride uconnect features power engine & trans"

Cons: "smaller rear leg room than ford."

"I've owned 87 & 91 chevy & 2001 & 2010 Ford Trucks All were top line models. Never was a dodge fan more of a Ford guy. Until now Best truck i every owned 2013 Ram laramie with Rambox. at first i did not like the rambox taking up the little space in the bed. But after thinking about most of my bed gets use for i decide to go with. the 5.7 hemi & 8sp perfer. Ride & quality has step up alot. i can say it drive better and ride better the Ford or Chevy.so far i getting around 20-22 mpg hwy 15 city comb-18."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals