• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,761 - $28,618.

10/7.8

Based on 156 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

great looking/running truck

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "price...looks...ride...performance"

Cons: "column shift lever too long"

"grey hemi quad cab "Express" w. 20" chrome-clad wheels, dual exhausts...great looking & running truck @ unbeatable price...small complaint - long column shift lever impedes access to cup holders, but corrected on 2014 models with rotary shifter...others compliment frequently, including Ford, GM drivers...rides like luxury SUV"

This is the next generation of 1/2 ton trucks

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "RamBox,Air suspension system,Uconnect 8.4"

Cons: "Pandora is not part of the package for a year."

"This Ram truck is just class leading with a active airbag suspension,RamBox,5.7L cylinder deactivation,coil spring rear end is just amaze's me.This truck drives me to work like I am in a expensive sport car. Wow, load leveling air ride suspension,I just load our boat and press a button and it levels the truck automatically.20 inch wheels,with upgraded Nitto terra grappler's is just short of heaven.I used to be a diehard Ford F150,but my neighbor bought one and took me for a ride to the bike trail. I was shocked how easy his 8.4 inch Uconnect worked, it right away recognized my phone and his and paired us up bluetooth asap.I received a call in his truck,in bluetooth mode,not like mine in which I was constantly fighting to keep from losing my connecting and it never was able to hear me correctly. I like the texting optioning the Ram were I can text without taking my hands off the wheel.If you buy one check the box for the sunroof,it is awesome.It is hard to keep my wife from taking every day for her morning bike rides with the kids and dog,before I go to work.Pricing was just about a 2800.00 dollars below GM Silverado 5.3L 6 speed and Fords F150 Platium V6 Ecoboost 6 speed. Fuel mileage beats the Ford F150 Ecoboost by 2 miles to the gallon,the 8 speed see's to it always keeping me in 4 cylinder mode as long as possible. Also my Ford F150 required 2 flashes to my Ecoboost V6 I had because of drivers compliant of low fuel mileage,and limp mode,I never saw limp mode but never got the sticker fuel mileage advertised mpg.The Ram is getting between 22-25 all day long.Order the active suspension as well it you like the raised look.If you do not tow over 5000 pounds try test driving the V6 8 speed with a 3:55 axle,it is sweet."

Great truck but minor electrical problem

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, engine, transmission, comfort"

Cons: "UCONNECT issues has been resolved"

"I love this truck, it drives just like a car instead of something bigger in the air. My UCONNECT start giving me trouble but took to dealership without a problem now I'm a happy camper works absolutely great now. Ram handles smooth, air suspension is tight on getting better gas mileage and reducing an adequate ride on highway. I m 6'4'' have plenty of room stretching my legs and resting my left arm on door panel its comfortable for me with no issues. There are enough storage centers which is awesome the engine is now a 302hp PENTASTAR engine it beats 8 or 6 cylinders off the road being a crew cab its best in acceleration and transmission is powerfully smooth in ratios. Interior is bigger, with large console center and bucket cloth seats, heated seats, navigation, Pandora radio capability, Bluetooth, 1 year Sirius satellite radio is all standard excellent in this new technology with the UCONNECT 8'' color touch screen includes an rear backup camera. Its super fast as bought a Challenger or Charger, I love my Crew Cab being great having so much features hope can get a really good reliability from it."

Roomy and drives great.

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and versatility"

Cons: "18MPG"

"Great for trips for up to 5 people. Comfortable drivers seat adjustments takes the strain out of your knees and hips."

Happy with purchase

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "styling, great looks (flame red) great price"

Cons: "none yet only had truck 4.5 months"

"Purchased Larmie November 2013. Made one 400 mile trip avg 21 mpg. I was impressed, with ride and handeling. City driving 14.2, most driving is city,4 miles per day. Glad I have 4 wheel drive needed it this winter in the north east. Need wheel to wheel run boards to get in cab (makes life easier)"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25