• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2013 Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Decent

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Good power."

Cons: "Has defects in the paint."

"The mpg is not as good as the window sticker suggests. I am concerned about how soon the body will rust. Had some minor body flaws when I purchased dealer tried to fix and did a so-so job. The reason I bought brand new was I wanted a perfect truck. It is close but has minor defects in the paint. I will be looking closer at Chevy and Ford on my next truck."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Roomy with controls easy to reach. Seats are made for a larger man with comfort in mind. The V8 has plenty of power, i also get on an average of 19 mpg."

My first Dodge Ram truck, it is great!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Very decent gas mileage for a big truck,"

Cons: "AC seems to take longer to cool the cab."

"This truck is so responsive to the gas pedal that it feels and acts like a much lighter vehicle, could almost use the word "nimble" in traffic. Rides great cruising at 75 on interstate. Mine has all the bells and whistles that I probably would not have ordered, they just came with the Lonestar Edition. I really like the truck. I drove GMC trucks from 1990 to 2013, this Ram is much better than my last GMC (a 2006 model that had problems almost from day one). And it is obvious that a lot of thought and engineering went into so many of the convenience features, it is very "user friendly"."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

This is my fourth Ram since 1999

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive and look at."

Cons: "Screen on Stereo display very bright at night."

"I am truly happy with this truck. This is my fourth Ram since 1999 and my third HEMI. This truck is solid and very comfortable to drive. Any time we have to drive on a long trip we take this. Even my wife who is only five feet tall (on a good day) is comfortable driving this truck. We have had no reliability issues with this vehicle and the quality of the build is excellent. It is hard on gas, but it's a truck with a HEMI. I expected nothing else. We have no real complaints about this vehicle, even today, almost 4 years after purchase and 45,000 miles, no squeeks or rattle and the motor and transmission are as strong as ever. The only complaint I have is in reference to the light on the stereo unit. I have the top of the line unit with a huge screen. Unfortunately at night when backing up, the screen is so bright I have a hard time seeing out of my right front window. I wish there were a way to dim the light on the stereo face. When it is time for my next truck, I will not hesitate to look at the Ram again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for