2014 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,310 - $30,837.

10/7.8

Based on 244 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Happy with purchase

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "styling, great looks (flame red) great price"

Cons: "none yet only had truck 4.5 months"

"Purchased Larmie November 2013. Made one 400 mile trip avg 21 mpg. I was impressed, with ride and handeling. City driving 14.2, most driving is city,4 miles per day. Glad I have 4 wheel drive needed it this winter in the north east. Need wheel to wheel run boards to get in cab (makes life easier)"

Good truck

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"Ive only had the Ram for about 6 weeks but so far I love it. The inside is very nice, I like the interior of rams better than all other trucks. The hemi has a pile of power, if I tromp on it I'm going 40 it'll still spin tire."

It's worth the money

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "Quality, price, value, reliability awesomeness"

Cons: "gas rices"

"I love it. I own a 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Hemi 5'7" dual color. It was priced at 48K I got mine special ordered for 32K so the answer is YES you can get a good deal if you know your stuff. I get in to places where some of the lifted trucks can not get in to. I drove it on 4 wheeler trail and true mud and who knows what else and only got stuck once ( made it out myself, without any help ) The truck base awesome ground clearance and is you know what you are doing behind the wheel you are gonna be just fine. Absolutely to aftermarket adjust mat or modifications are needed. I was thinking about getting better tires but so far I don't need them. The truck has been in some really rough terrain ( like logging sites, volcano ash and some off-road (not dirt trails but real off road)) and has preformed real well. The only time I got stuck was when I drove in to a mud hole without checking it out before and the mud got up to the top of the bumper and I created suction. I have not done any towing with it so I can't judge the milage for that but normal highway driving (with the HEMI) is about about 20 mpg's and city is about 13-15 depends on the city. I wanted a real mans truck and I got one. I do not regret anything about it. In the beginning I had a bit trouble with the sensors in the front bumper but as it turned out it was not meant to run owed small trees and the dealer fixed it for free so I'm happy about that. The only bad thing I can think of is the gas prices ;)"

Wonderful Truck

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable ride, great mileage, plenty of power"

Cons: "Minor problem with power windows, dealer fixed"

"Very Comfortable Ride. Great mileage for pickup (18 city, 23 hwy). Has plenty of power to pull a 26 foot travel trailer. Very quiet ride."

No Comparision

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I have owned the Ford F-150 Crew Cab, The New Style Toyota Tundra with its 5.7 engine and Now the 2011 Dodge Ram Crew 4x4. While they all have been good vehicles, the RAM stands alone with its entire package. All interior features and options are laid out perfectly for comfort and styling. We have 3 children ages 10 to 16 and they have plenty of room all around with our full Crew Cab. (The quad was just a little small for us, that is why we opted for the bigger cab package.) The exterior is just sleek and bold. With some very nice Colors. Personally we have the Hunter Green Metallic. The ride and handling is 2nd to none. No wind or road noise what so ever. No roll in the turns as well as the turning radius is tight for the size of the truck, and even the speed bumps don't cause any major bounce. And finally the 5.7 HEMI... What can I say. Strong and silent. Pulls through all ranges and when you put your foot into it, it gets up and goes... as well as I have been averaging 17 around town and low 20's on the Highway. This is the first Dodge vehicle I have ever owned and as with all the reviews I have read, DODGE has their stuff together with this one. I would Highly recommend this Truck to anyone in the market for a full size Truck."