• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

My first Dodge Ram truck, it is great!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Very decent gas mileage for a big truck,"

Cons: "AC seems to take longer to cool the cab."

"This truck is so responsive to the gas pedal that it feels and acts like a much lighter vehicle, could almost use the word "nimble" in traffic. Rides great cruising at 75 on interstate. Mine has all the bells and whistles that I probably would not have ordered, they just came with the Lonestar Edition. I really like the truck. I drove GMC trucks from 1990 to 2013, this Ram is much better than my last GMC (a 2006 model that had problems almost from day one). And it is obvious that a lot of thought and engineering went into so many of the convenience features, it is very "user friendly"."

EcoDiesel makes this truck a steal!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, fuel mileage, interior comfort & ride"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have this truck for 1 month with 2600 miles and it has lived up to the reviews and hype! The truck is very reliable with the radio and electronics. The diesel engine has returned excellent mpg ratings - 27-31 on the highway and around 22-24 in town. Keep it around 67 to 69 mph and you can achieve 30 mph, if you keep it around 74-75, then you are around 26-27 mph. Really awesome fuel mileage. The hands-free phone interface works very well and will allow you to call with short sentences like "Call John Smith Mobile". The heated/cooled seats works very efficiently. Interior noise is kept to minimum. Only items to add to this Laramie package in the future would be surround cameras and radar-controlled cruise control."

This is my fourth Ram since 1999

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "Great to drive and look at."

Cons: "Screen on Stereo display very bright at night."

"I am truly happy with this truck. This is my fourth Ram since 1999 and my third HEMI. This truck is solid and very comfortable to drive. Any time we have to drive on a long trip we take this. Even my wife who is only five feet tall (on a good day) is comfortable driving this truck. We have had no reliability issues with this vehicle and the quality of the build is excellent. It is hard on gas, but it's a truck with a HEMI. I expected nothing else. We have no real complaints about this vehicle, even today, almost 4 years after purchase and 45,000 miles, no squeeks or rattle and the motor and transmission are as strong as ever. The only complaint I have is in reference to the light on the stereo unit. I have the top of the line unit with a huge screen. Unfortunately at night when backing up, the screen is so bright I have a hard time seeing out of my right front window. I wish there were a way to dim the light on the stereo face. When it is time for my next truck, I will not hesitate to look at the Ram again."

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Drives like a Lexus-tows like a truck..."

Cons: "PERFECT vehicle other than a slight rattle in dash"

"This is the most comfortable, smooth riding truck I have ever owned. Compliant suspension, yet solid handling when the going get rough. 390 HP Hemi is very tame in town, but when you push the pedal to the floor, had great power for passing or towing. At 55 years old, I can honestly say it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Will sell soon to by a 2014 Ram."

2012 Ram 1500 is an awesome truck!

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "Power, ride, handling, comfort, traction on 4x2"

Cons: "Stock headlights"

"No doubt this is the best driving truck - very comfortable. Plenty of power with the Hemi and I'm quite surprised I average 17 mpg in mostly city driving. This truck beats my Armada by 3-4 mpg in the same driving! The Uconnect works flawlessly and the cabin is really laid out nicely. I am extremely happy with this truck. I have the 4x2 with locking differential and it handles very good in the snow and ice. The dislikes are pretty minor - I could use more front seat head room (I'm tall at 6' 4" and the ceiling is lower than other models). I think the stock headlights are pretty dim so I replaced with CCFL's. Very happy with this truck and I would definitely buy a RAM again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for