• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Ram 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

BEST INVESTMENT EVER ...

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, easy to park, quiet, roomy, safe"

Cons: "have to get a ladder to wash the top"

"We bought the RAM Laramie new in Sept 2011.I have never had a vehicle with so MANY positive options. Just came off a 14/hour (28/hour round trip) vacation. Being a senior citizen, long trips can be trying to the body and cause one to take a day or two to recuperate - not so here ... this RAM was quiet, with LOTS of room, comfortable seats, great satellite radio and on and on - I can't say enough. The trip was fast, easy going and a delight. Sure, the gas mileage is not so great, but guess what? flying costs a lot more and after years of flying, it isn't worth the hassle or cost anymore. Besides, being comfortable and happy in my RAM allows for great communication with my husband."

Go-Kart handling, muscle car power.

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "Intense power and great handling."

"Fun to drive and always gets compliments with its "Tequila Sunrise" paint and chrome wheels. Tiny turn radius lets you park ANYWHERE and the handling is precise and sure footed. Love the truck."

2011 outdoorsman 4wd quad cab hemi

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Quiet interior - no road noise -beautiful interior"

Cons: "Friends always want me to drive!"

"I bought this truck used in July 2014 - 2 months later and it's still a thrill to get into and drive. Love the power of the hemi. Tows like a dream and hauls my stuff without issue. Rides like a luxury auto. This truck is loaded which made me hesitant to buy it. Could only imagine the repair bills down the road, but I'll take my chances - it is so fun to drive! Didn't rate the reliably since I haven't had it long enough but it has a beautiful sound when it fires up and idles so smooth. The suspension is tight and it handles better than my car. Love,love,love my Ram! It is one sexy beast!"

Good truck for money, Not good for towing

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Ride comfort, creature comforts"

Cons: "TOWING TOWING"

"Great truck overall but soft suspension makes towing things a scary time. Rear end sags major time. An empty four hour trailer make it sag to the bumper is almost scraping the ground. The dealer said to upgrade to E rated tires, or add air support springs. I said why you said it could tow up to 10,200 lbs, I can't get near that, and don't let a semi truck pass you while towing you will go all over the road. I WISH I HAD PURCHASED A 2500 or even just kept my old truck."

Love my new truck

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "ecodiesel power & mpg, air suspension, rambox"

Cons: "cheap antenna, not enough xm presets"

"This is my first Truck and first diesel. It's a blast to drive, quicker than I expected with a weight of almost 6,000 lbs. Pulls our 22' travel trailer like it's not even there. We hae only had it for about a month, and so far we are getting about 22 mpg overall. 1 short trip pulling the trailer and we got 16 mpg towing. With the back-up camera, I can get hitched up with no assistance. 4 corner air suspension gives a really smooth ride too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ram 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals