2013 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

The V6 is great!!!

By on Monday, May 30, 2011

Pros: "Superb luxury, sportiness, handling. Unsolicited compliments every day. Hwy mileage over 31."

Cons: "Rear and side visibility. Wide stance. Cupholders."

"A first rate, four door sports/luxury sedan that can be driven daily. The hatchback design provides ample storage for trips. Impressive interior. Comfortable for four people. Have read mixed reviews about exterior styling, but we love it. Its been a head turner. Tested the V8, but the V6 has more than enough oomph and handles beautifully. Used the money saved to get several (pricey) options we wanted. Recommend the optional back up camera as visibility to the rear is not ideal. That should really be standard on this car. Great highway mileage is another plus."

A head turner...

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "Classy!"

Cons: "Small, triangular mirrors."

"After owning several high end cars, I ventured out to a Porsche only because in 2010 the 4-door sedan was introduced on the market. After a little research and visits to several dealerships, I decided I would own one. What a great choice! The Panamera is the "cream of the crop" and I am sunk with the overall details of this spectacular car. I wish the whole populace could encounter the beauty of "this beast.""

Fantastic vehicle with exemplary handling

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "Performance, handling, sound system, overall look"

Cons: "Pricey options"

"Love my 2013 Pan S. exceptional handily, quiet and throaty,smooth cornering and surprising gas mileage. I averages 28.8 MPG on a 500 mile trip. The sound system rocks and frankly I have not had any issues with seating positions, door height or being able to see cars in my so called blind spot. This car is a huge improvement in class and performance over the "boiler-plate" BMW or Benz."

Now I know what the word, precision means!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance, fun to drive & the attention."

Cons: "Console cup holder's merely a change container."

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

"As it's been said here, I've owned/driven many high end vehicles. However, my Panamera Turbo is the overall best car I have ever driven! In every category including; luxury, comfort, performance, precision and the inevitable thumbs up, unsolicited positive remarks everywhere I go about the car's style and look. Incredible!!! You have got to see the car in person. Photos and videos truly fail to convey the true beauty of this remarkable vehicle! It's got a smooth, nimble, quite ride, but can suddenly move out like an Atlas Rocket! I try keeping her below the speed limit, however you really have to monitor the speedometer. When she raises her skirt, boy can she run! Buy it!!!"

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

The car is perfect.... almost. But some BIG issues

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Super performance, unimaginable mileage, comfort"

Cons: "The horrible tranmission"

"This car is fast, handles beautifully, looks gorgeous looks, and is unique (unlike so many cars available). The quality has been perfect, unlike a recently owned S class mercedes. It is comfortable, and gets amazingly good mileage. There is a huge issue with the car, however. I live in San francisco, and on the frequently encountered hills, the transmission is VERY jerky. It feels like an old car with a slipping clutch when starting out. I have made many trips to the dealer over this, and Porsche is very aware of the problem since they are generating frequent software updates for the computer that have helped the situation. But, at the end of the day, I am told this is an issue with "all of them" that just cannot be fixed. I have a friend with an Audi R8 that I understand shares a similar transmission, and that car has similar issues. This transmission is bleeding edge, and was not ready for prime time. For this price, I frankly expect perfect, and this car is not."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals