2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

The most amazing 4 door ever - 2011 Panamera 4

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pros: "Lots of car for the money used, fun to drive"

Cons: "Cant find any yet"

"I never really take the time to submit reviews but this car is so worthy I had to offer my 2 cents. Also the consumer reviews were the main reason I even considered this car. I have driven/owned BMW, Audi, Mercedes etc and was 99% sure I was going to purchase an Audi A7...great looks, luxury and performance for a sedan. In my search, a couple dealers had used low mileage Panamera's in a similar price range and I really like the looks. One test drive and I was HOOKED! There is nothing on the road that drives like this car and a Porsche is in a class all it's own. Lots of room in the back for my kids seats, very comfortable front seats and overall a very roomy car. But on top of that, the performance is incredible for a sedan. Drives like it's on rails and I only opted for the 6 cyl model for better MPG, but it's all the power you really need. In regular drive mode it isn't too stiff, pulls nice when accelerating and great top end power...but when you hit the sport plus mode this turns into a whole new animal. That little V6 just lights up and can terrorize any back road while getting you there quick. On the inside, I really feel that the control buttons are well placed and back up cam + sensors is great. I have no rating on reliability because I haven't owned it long, but I did purchase an extended warranty, a bad tranny can cost $10k in this bad boy. In a nutshell, if you need a 4 door car but want something special...this is the car to have."

The V6 is great!!!

By on Monday, May 30, 2011

Pros: "Superb luxury, sportiness, handling. Unsolicited compliments every day. Hwy mileage over 31."

Cons: "Rear and side visibility. Wide stance. Cupholders."

"A first rate, four door sports/luxury sedan that can be driven daily. The hatchback design provides ample storage for trips. Impressive interior. Comfortable for four people. Have read mixed reviews about exterior styling, but we love it. Its been a head turner. Tested the V8, but the V6 has more than enough oomph and handles beautifully. Used the money saved to get several (pricey) options we wanted. Recommend the optional back up camera as visibility to the rear is not ideal. That should really be standard on this car. Great highway mileage is another plus."

Fantastic vehicle with exemplary handling

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "Performance, handling, sound system, overall look"

Cons: "Pricey options"

"Love my 2013 Pan S. exceptional handily, quiet and throaty,smooth cornering and surprising gas mileage. I averages 28.8 MPG on a 500 mile trip. The sound system rocks and frankly I have not had any issues with seating positions, door height or being able to see cars in my so called blind spot. This car is a huge improvement in class and performance over the "boiler-plate" BMW or Benz."

Now I know what the word, precision means!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance, fun to drive & the attention."

Cons: "Console cup holder's merely a change container."

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

"As it's been said here, I've owned/driven many high end vehicles. However, my Panamera Turbo is the overall best car I have ever driven! In every category including; luxury, comfort, performance, precision and the inevitable thumbs up, unsolicited positive remarks everywhere I go about the car's style and look. Incredible!!! You have got to see the car in person. Photos and videos truly fail to convey the true beauty of this remarkable vehicle! It's got a smooth, nimble, quite ride, but can suddenly move out like an Atlas Rocket! I try keeping her below the speed limit, however you really have to monitor the speedometer. When she raises her skirt, boy can she run! Buy it!!!"

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

wow. what a car.

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "roomy with gusto"

Cons: "my lexus suv sits idle"

"this is my first Porsche. i am a big guy so small sports cars are uncomfortable. i saw the Porsche Panamera 4s on the lot. wow. drives like a dream. a lot of room - and a lot of power. every time i drive it i find something new i love about the car. i just test drove a fisker karma to check it out. no room at all. stick with the panamera on all fronts."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals