• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.9/10

Fantastic vehicle with exemplary handling

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "Performance, handling, sound system, overall look"

Cons: "Pricey options"

"Love my 2013 Pan S. exceptional handily, quiet and throaty,smooth cornering and surprising gas mileage. I averages 28.8 MPG on a 500 mile trip. The sound system rocks and frankly I have not had any issues with seating positions, door height or being able to see cars in my so called blind spot. This car is a huge improvement in class and performance over the "boiler-plate" BMW or Benz."

Porsche " There is no substitute"

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Wow what a car. I have owned everything and let me tell you this is it. If you want comfort, sport, driving excitement and looks from everyone then this is the car. Drives like it's on rails and carries 4 people with comfort. You won't go wrong buying this car. Make sure whatever model you buy you get the Turbo II wheels, they make the car."

Now I know what the word, precision means!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance, fun to drive & the attention."

Cons: "Console cup holder's merely a change container."

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

"As it's been said here, I've owned/driven many high end vehicles. However, my Panamera Turbo is the overall best car I have ever driven! In every category including; luxury, comfort, performance, precision and the inevitable thumbs up, unsolicited positive remarks everywhere I go about the car's style and look. Incredible!!! You have got to see the car in person. Photos and videos truly fail to convey the true beauty of this remarkable vehicle! It's got a smooth, nimble, quite ride, but can suddenly move out like an Atlas Rocket! I try keeping her below the speed limit, however you really have to monitor the speedometer. When she raises her skirt, boy can she run! Buy it!!!"

Arriving home with my remarkable Panamera Turbo!

The car is perfect.... almost. But some BIG issues

By on Monday, July 02, 2012

Pros: "Super performance, unimaginable mileage, comfort"

Cons: "The horrible tranmission"

"This car is fast, handles beautifully, looks gorgeous looks, and is unique (unlike so many cars available). The quality has been perfect, unlike a recently owned S class mercedes. It is comfortable, and gets amazingly good mileage. There is a huge issue with the car, however. I live in San francisco, and on the frequently encountered hills, the transmission is VERY jerky. It feels like an old car with a slipping clutch when starting out. I have made many trips to the dealer over this, and Porsche is very aware of the problem since they are generating frequent software updates for the computer that have helped the situation. But, at the end of the day, I am told this is an issue with "all of them" that just cannot be fixed. I have a friend with an Audi R8 that I understand shares a similar transmission, and that car has similar issues. This transmission is bleeding edge, and was not ready for prime time. For this price, I frankly expect perfect, and this car is not."

Excellent Car! Really Impressed!

By on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Pros: "Exhaust cutout sound is awesome. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Entry cost is high, but what a machine! Fantastic"

"I purchased my 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS two months ago. I am absolutely Impressed! I have owned many nice automobiles including Porsches, Mercedes, BMW's, Audi's, I am really enjoying the interior space, the comfort, the performance, the features, and the looks. This car looks better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I will definitely recommend this vehicle to all of my automotive enthusiast friends. Two thumbs way up!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals