• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Porsche Panamera

9.7

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

I am a convert now!

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Cons: "There were some minor paint imperfections"

"This is my wife's car and I drove it on a several hundred mile trip recently. She has the V8 engine. I was quite amazed at how close to a 911 experience driving this car gave me. Granted, it is huge (HUGE) and heavy, and it constantly reminds you of that when you make sudden maneuvers, but on the highway, it is scaringly fast - and I consider myself a fast driver. It just goes and goes until I worry that I will be jailed for travelling at such high speeds - and even then it doesn't feel anywhere close to topping out yet. Stable, quiet, comfortable, and reassuring."

I've owned several Porsche's.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "Man can trust in this machine."

Cons: "Always wanting more."

Ready for the day.

"The 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS: I've owned several Porsche's through out the years and this one is by far the one to own. Don't misunderstand me, I've loved owning several styles of Porsche's for over 25+ years. I know how to drive sensibly and safe, but also enjoy driving hard and fast when the back road opportunities arise. This GTS offers peace and tranquility on the open road, my wife and son are known to nap on longer trips. However, when ready push the sport plus button, the car growls, the suspension tightens, lowers by 27mm, the transmission selects the appropriate gear and good by Dr. Jeckyl and hello Mr. Hyde! I've had back road run ins with smaller sportier cars with bigger engines and more horse power while out enjoying the s's. I know several times the other driver has wondered " how did that guy just do what I saw?" as I've disappeared into the corners. After the adrenaline fun time's over, select your comfort setting, the exhaust quiets, the suspension softens, the transmission relaxes and gracefully slithers the car down the road. And by the way, the three friends in the car with me want to do it all over again."

Ready for the day.

Best sports car for a tall guy ever made!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Price a bit high but you pay for quality"

Cons: "It has all you need based on options-"

"Luv the car. Great performance and style-If it was a convertible it would be awesome. Few small recalls but Porsche was outstanding taking care of all the cars needs. It a real looker and head turner."

Beyond expectations!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "Great balance of fun to drive and practical luxury"

Cons: "Expensive to purchase."

"My first Porsche and I could not be more impressed. This was my first Porsche and the Panamera is a car that brings a smile to my face every day. It's the perfect blend of luxury and class with sportiness and fun. I truly believe that only Porsche could have pulled this feat off. It's not an Audi or a BMW and I love it that way."

best vihicle ever

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"The best car I ever had, no questen about it"

Unmatched combo of luxury & high power sports car

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "High power, handling luxury inside,sport exterior"

Cons: "pricey, but worth it"

"Not only is the Turbo Executive a fast and agile car that you would expect from a Porsche, but the inside of the car is what sold me. It is truly the definition of luxury with all the bells and whistles. Additionally, the leg room in the car quite honestly is shockingly great. Absolutely worth the investment and once you test drive you will see why."

The most fun car I've ever driven

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Just about everything!"

Cons: "Visability"

"Love this car! I've had MB, BMW 7, Lexus SC but this beats them all. I had to get used to the length because it is considerably longer than my MB CLK (which was a great car too...owned it for 10 years), but it's not a problem now. I ordered the car to get exactally what I wanted (premium plus package) 20" Spyder wheels, leather, wood trim, wood/heated steering wheel, insulated windows (which I'm not sure was worth it), rear AC, keyless entry, backup camera & sensors. I purchased the car and plan to keep it a long time, so I wanted the interior to look and feel luxurous."

best car owned.

By on Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pros: "what a car"

Cons: "wide/ limited veiws side rear"

"great car/ wide/ limited rear and side views."

"Dem good car"

By on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pros: "Has more toys than I know how to work."

Cons: "I haven't had it long enough to see a negative."

What a vehicle!

"I have never been interested in a car like this. My husband was the one that wanted it. I was very impressed that actual adults can fit in the back seats. My husband is very tall and fits comfortably in this car. Then I drove it too, during the test drive period. I'm a convert."

What a vehicle!

this is what grown ups drive

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Its not cheap"

brand new baby

"This is hands down no hesitation the BEST vehicle that I have been fortunate enough to be able to afford. I have had a 3,5,6 coupe, and 7 series BMW as well as two E classes (the first being the 96 iconic 4 headlight model that would be second to this in coolness). The quality, lack of quirk and sheer disclipline of what this thing does leaves you looking for a reason to go to the corner store....in the next town! I am a self admitted car freak for as long as I can remember..have been to performance driveing school, love big cars cause i have a large frame so this is made for me.. I have a hatchback, sportscar and station wagon all in one vehicle. I was concerned about V6 power cause I was trading a sweet 2011 5 series but this thing embarrasses that. Better transmission, Better susupension, Better power, Better interior, SUPERIOR styling welcome to the new world!"

brand new baby

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Panamera near Honolulu. See local deals