2015 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $45,396 - $48,574.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2015 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Unpleasant Surprises...

By on Monday, July 20, 2015

Pros: "Agility - handling - power - comfort"

Cons: "Wipers - AC Evaporator shutting down - Body Noises"

"Alarm went off unexpectedly two weeks into ownership --- Issue with Software ---- Fixed by AD Dripping of Rear Wiper ---- Fixed by AD Front Wipers Chattering ---- I had to pay for a brand new set ---- The problem Persists! --- I opened a case with Porsche US --- Still pending --- AD has no idea of how to fix it... I had to take it back to the dealer to tighten the hood, as it is an entirely new style that goes over the sides...So tightening was required...Hopefully, it would not be something that needs to be done on a regular basis. Worse of all: AC stopped working on a 4 hour trip...Called the AD. They gave me a "Way around" to temporarily get the AC to work. According to them, the software and a new 'architecture' ----- To this day they have not found a fix... I guess, this is the price I have to pay for jumping into an entirely new car (with all the bugs) I bought mine in July 2014... I suggest to discuss these issues with AD before buying this car...I am sure they will fix them soon...meanwhile, I am only taking short trips, in sunny days :-S"

First new Porsche

By on Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast, sounds great, very comfortable"

Cons: "Service costs"

"We purchased this in the first batch to come out in late May 2014. So far we love it, very comfortable, handles great, sounds great. PDK in sport mode is awesome. We own two older porsches, and have taken the Macan on a couple of back country tours. While it does not handle as good as my 968 M030 for a 4k lb car that does not sit all that low to the ground, it does an exceptional job. Only complaint so far was the cost of an oil change. Ouch! And a replacement rear tire due to a puncture. Ouch again."

Cost effective path to Porsche excellence.

By on Friday, July 24, 2015

Pros: "Porsche character and quality, ordinary price."

Cons: "Expensive options (that I could live without!)"

"Porsche took basically good chassis from Audi and then massaged to make a real Porsche driving experience. Makes no pretense of being true off-road capable, but thereby achieves great performance as a real world fun and practical transporter. Great brakes, great trans, great engine and great handling; then details such as interior layout, engine note, steering wheel that can not be mistaken for anything but Porsche. Only sour note is dud stock stereo and way overpriced escapes (Bose and Burmester). A home run by Porsche without a doubt."

It handles well both in urban and highway settings

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Priced okay, I like the sports car roar on startup"

Cons: "Bose system is hard to discern it's value"

"The car is great for long distance driving as well as city driving. I get 27 mpg on the highway. The safety features, while pricey, are worth it. It handles extremely well; seats are oomfy with no back problems going long distance; luxury inside is prevalent, but not overstated."

2015 Luxury SUV Winner

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pros: "PREFORMNCE-LUXURY-CIVILISED-FAST"

Cons: "Options"

"Driving a BMW 335i for years and now needing a SUV, I tested them all... and to that end the Macan was the only SUV that was fun to Drive, had a luxury interior, was well built, priced competitively, and good looking. I sure would like to see any 2015 Luxury SUV priced under 70k with performance, luxury options beat the Porsche Macan in any category. This SUV is amazing!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next