2010 Porsche Cayman

Based on 17 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

great handling

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

"Have been a 911 owner before. Cayman S performs as well as 911 and has better handling."

Dream Car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Gets your day going"

"In reply to a review I read here about the engine blowing up and having smoke on a start up. This means that either the car was not driven correctly for the first 500 miles under 4,200 RPMs as stated in the manual and just went all out as you first received the car. Also this can happen when the car is driven in excess of speeds of 160-220kmhs (100-130mphs) for long period of times and doing without letting the engine to warm up properly. This causes the parts to reached tremendous temperatures and expand, as it cools down and the parts retracts; oil seaps into the combustion chambers and when you start it BAMMM you get your POOF of smoke at the start up. If this what your inner child is dying to drive then go and get it and enjoy it! I have no regrets with my purchase, waiting to see the new changes when the 3rd generation comes out soon. Just look at what they did to the new 911 models..."

Great but for the possibility of a blown engine

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, perfect handling, beautifule lines"

Cons: "engine has good chance of blowing up"

"These cars are great except for the engineered-in engine failure at as close to end-of-warranty as possible. They get some wrong and they blow practically brand new. I get a huge plume of white smoke on startup and the dealer says it's normal. Do your research before you by this car. Google "smoking cayman engine on startup" before you buy. Good Luck."

The best one for twisty roads.

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "It's always a pleasure to drive."

"I've got the old 245HP but I've never had any need for more horsepower. It gives always a very fair response. In my case the limit is the driver not the car."

A very fun car

By on Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, versatile, good mpg, reliable"

Cons: "bad cupholders, not 4WD"

"I bought a new 2009 Porsche Cayman S two years ago. I have owned many luxury sports cars over the years, and none of them can compare to the Porsche Cayman. It's fast, handles great, reliable, and it gets about 24 mpg. When I bought the Cayman, I was a bit concerned about lack of trunk space. I was wrong. Every week I go to costco, fill my cart, and put it all in my Cayman. The Cayman is a very versatile car. I am also amazed by the quality of the car. It feels like its carved out of a single piece of metal. The only negatives to the cayman are that the cupholders don't hold cups that great, and that it isn't four wheel drive. Since its only rear wheel drive, I cant drive it in the Chicago winters. Other than that, the cayman is the perfect car."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayman near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for