2009 Porsche Cayman

Based on 17 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

2010 cayman pdk trans

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Great car, super handle, love bluetooth and heated seat, a lot of torque for a performance car. specially PDK trans is the best. No clutch and super fast with paddle shifters."

A very fun car

By on Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, versatile, good mpg, reliable"

Cons: "bad cupholders, not 4WD"

"I bought a new 2009 Porsche Cayman S two years ago. I have owned many luxury sports cars over the years, and none of them can compare to the Porsche Cayman. It's fast, handles great, reliable, and it gets about 24 mpg. When I bought the Cayman, I was a bit concerned about lack of trunk space. I was wrong. Every week I go to costco, fill my cart, and put it all in my Cayman. The Cayman is a very versatile car. I am also amazed by the quality of the car. It feels like its carved out of a single piece of metal. The only negatives to the cayman are that the cupholders don't hold cups that great, and that it isn't four wheel drive. Since its only rear wheel drive, I cant drive it in the Chicago winters. Other than that, the cayman is the perfect car."

best porsche

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"purchased a 2009 cayman and knew i should have paid the extra for the S version. traded after 1 month and got killed but got the better performing S. having owned a variety of cars including turbo porsches, i find the 2009 cayman S truer to porsche legacy...styling, handling and outright performance than anything offered currently. the no spare is problematic and is never out of my mind."

Beautiful Toy!!!!!

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Coolest thing I have ever owned. Can't believe how much fun it is to drive, how good it sounds, how well it shifts (6 speed), how gorgeous it is just to look at. Mine is a new '09 Non-S model, 18" S wheels, sand interior. And to think I almost bought a new GMC Sierra 4x4. God I love it. Makes you feel like Sean Connery from an old Bond movie."

Great Handling, Small Cabin

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The 2009 Cayman is fast enough for street use, so I decided to save the money than going with the 'S' version. I'm still in the break-in period (2k mi under 4200 RPM), so I have not tested it's true potential. But plenty of power and responsiveness come on between 3000-4000RPM. This is a relatively light car at just under 3000lbs., so the base model is sporty enough. The manual gearbox is smooth and the clutch is not too hard. My car came with 19 inch Carrera II wheels, which can feel very hard over bumpy roads. Interior quality is excellent, with the exception of one minor rattle toward the passenger stereo speaker. I got a generous discount since this is a leftover 09 and Porsche is not offering any good financing or lease deals on these. The base stereo sounds weak for a 50k+ car. Xenon, Bluetooth, iPod were all options when they should be standard. Stick with the 17" and 18" wheels for driving around town. The 19" look good, but are better suited for a track."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayman near Honolulu. See local deals