• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $46,361 - $48,350.

Invoice N/A

10/8.0

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

One of the best trucks I owned. 2011 cayenne turbo

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive and comfortable"

Cons: "For the price it should have more standard option"

"I have the 2011 Cayenne turbo and would give it 5 stars in every category if my wife's range river didn't come with so many more options for half the price, but other then IMO not equipping the Turbo model as well as they should for the price it's a fantastic vehicle."

ng.Will turn heads.

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great acceleration, looks great"

Cons: "Back seats do not recline, but do laydown"

"Overall a fantastic SUV. Extremely fun to drive. Cockpit and controls are very well arranged. Plenty of buttons so it takes awhile to figure out what everything does, but it is fairly simple to learn. Navigation is a touch screen or you can use buttons. Best navigation system 've had in a vehicle to date. Voice command works well. Bluetooth phone system also very good and easy to hear. Ipod interface and menus are fantastic. Extremely easy to scroll through playlists and songs. Sport mode is simply a pleasure to drive in. Transmission shifts well and acceleration is extremely good for an SUV. I can't imagine the turbo model. Front bucket seats are very comfortable. Rear seat comfort is good,but not great for larger people. It would help if the back seats reclined. Very adequate for 4 people or 2 adults with 2-3 children. Keyless Go is a must. Rear storage is more than adequate and good considering it is not a large size SUV such as the Chevy Tahoe. Handles ridiculously well on snow and ice with the all season tires. I've got the 20" tires and wheels. I've owned it for 1 1/2 years and have only had one maintenance issue. The dealer replaced the fuel pump under warranty even though the only time there was a noticeable problem is when the car sat idle for a few days and then upon startup. They noticed the problem at the time of service, not me. The only problem my wife has with the Cayenne is that she gets tired of people making comments about it wherever she goes LOL. The GTS model has a more aggressive grill and molding that certainly stands out from the base model."

2nd one ...will buy another

By on Sunday, April 12, 2009

"First one had some quirks...an 05. This one does not. I will buy another in a year and I am sure it will be just as good or better. Never want to get out of it when I drive it. I looked at every crossover I possibly could but I always came back to the Cayenne. I would recommend it to anyone."

I love this car

By on Thursday, November 08, 2012

"I love this car. It really gets up and goes, when you need it to. It is comfortable, easy to get into, classy, and looks great. It is fun to drive and fabulous. How lucky I am to be able to own the Porsche Cayenne S."

I have the 2012 cayenne turbo with power kit

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "fun, reliable fast and stops on a dime"

Cons: "high price of options and maintenance costs"

"I have found the car to be great to drive; very comfortable on a long trip. I have obtained 24 mpg on the highway holding at 70-75 mph. Around town I get 13-17 mpg, but the real issue is to keep off the turbos, but that is why I got all the power. It does not use oil although some owners complain of it. Cost of maintenance is high; but it is a take it in 1x a year car; except for putting on snows in the winter. By the way, the standard goodyear all weather tires are horrible in the winter."