2012 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle I've ever had

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "handeling and power"

Cons: "price"

"This is the second time I've had a cayenne, first time I've bothered to review it. It has power, it has grace, it handles wonderfully, it looks great on inside and out, the engine looks like a work of art, and best of all it's a pleasure to drive, be it spirited, or leisurely. Only problem I have is the value. I don't understand why Porsche makes these cars ala-carte, but to their credit the are making the packages they do offer better and more prevalent. Great car if you like to drive (this is not your ordinary SUV), but if an autodimming rear view mirror is more important to you than acceleration look at the Acura or Lexus."

Glad I bought one.

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I've had the vehicle for about 2 months and I'm happy with my decision to purchase a Cayenne S. It runs like a "tight spring" with an incredible amount of power at your disposal. The vehicle is like a 911 with four doors. I love it!"

One of the best trucks I owned. 2011 cayenne turbo

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Fast, fun to drive and comfortable"

Cons: "For the price it should have more standard option"

"I have the 2011 Cayenne turbo and would give it 5 stars in every category if my wife's range river didn't come with so many more options for half the price, but other then IMO not equipping the Turbo model as well as they should for the price it's a fantastic vehicle."

I love this car

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Driving dynamics, quality, build, look and feel."

Cons: "None."

"It is phenomenal. Despite the price the value is great. Not a better driving SUV available. I'll never buy another brand of SUV (or car for that matter)."

Great drive, could be better.

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"You have to drive one to believe what the reviews on this model says. After reading how good this SUV drives, I thought it was all talk. I test drove one, and bought one within days. I would recommend Porsche adding more standard options, or the ability to add more options at the dealer's service center at a later date. The SUV is supposedly built around it's options, and adding some of the most simple things can be cost prohibitive. However when the option comes on the vehicle the option's can be reasonable for such an expensive vehicle. The cayenne has responsive acceleration, turns sharply, handles high interstate speeds like a luxury car, and can stop abruptly. I felt like having perfect control at all speeds I drove. Also on the test drive the brake feels like it pulls ever so slightly when you let of the gas at a low speed. This either goes away or becomes less noticeable after the first day. The seat is very comfortable, but the upper back area feels like awkward."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals