• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2008 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 147 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

THE BEST SUV IN THE MARKET

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "As fun as a 911...and I have owned a few."

Cons: "Pricey but you get what you pay for. The BEST!"

"The Cayenne TURBO is completely different from a regular Cayenne. The interior is ALL leather....all..even on the doors and dashboard. The headliner is alcantera and the wood accents are real wood. As far as performance it is the best performing SUV in the planet. Love it love it love it. With PDCC it carves turns like on rails. No body roll. Brakes are bigger than other models and they preform perfectly. Turn off the PSM (for those that can handle a 500+ HP vehicle without the computer reducing the power at wheels so you dont lose control) and you will feel the HP under the hood and on the pavement. Furthermore turn SPORT mode on and this car turns into a beast. It is an engineering miracle for an SUV to handle and accelerate the way a 911 Carrera 4S of the same year does. I have had only maintenance to worry about since I have owned it. Oil changes last 6 months and no major surprises came up in 4 years. Brakes, tires, fluids, wipers, and the usual maintenance components only. My next vehicle will be a Porsche Cayenne!"

car like new nothing wrong fully loaded titanium

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "very fun to drive"

"never wrecked garaged since new new tires and brakes have been very happy with the car black with back and grey interior"

2005 Cayenne Turbo - There is NO Substitute!!

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast, Nimble and a Great Looking SUV"

Cons: "Very Low MPG... 13 mpg in the burbs.. ;-("

"I bought this SUV (2005 Cayenne Turbo) when it was four years old with 45K miles and it now has 72K miles after 4 1/2 years owning it. Spectacular SUV to own.. Faassast, nimble and definitely a Porsche... You WILL get noticed in this vehicle.. I have a triple black with 20" TechArt Wheels.. Very reliable (knock on wood ;-).. have only replaced the basics and like all Premium brands, the maintenance can get pretty pricey - but we all know that going in right? Only drawback is mileage.. I live in the Chicago burbs and I barely get 13 MPG of mostly suburban driving. Overall I highly recommend this SUV.. buy one!!!"

Life is Simply Too Short to Drive Uninspiring SUVs

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Too FUN to drive; a sight to behold"

Cons: "Eats gas, tires and brakes(what can you expect?)"

"Every time I get behind the wheel of my 2005 Porsche Cayenne S....it's a revelation. I never get sick and tired of driving this "truck" that behaves like a true sportscar. Porsche are literally MASTERS of every sensory aspect of driving; the throaty, V8 exhaust growl, the ride-on-rails cornering, the ability to confidently plow through four inches of snow at 75+mph, able to scale a 25% dirt grade effortlessly, etc. I could go on and on about this vehicle's superlative features...but that would SPOIL IT for you. I waited nearly a decade, for prices to come down to my affordability level. I finally found a low-mileage one for the price of a new entry-level KIA. Was it worth the wait? Absolutely. One LAST piece of advice - AVOID the lure of turbo boost and air suspension. Trust me, they cost a fortune to fix and they do go bad. Otherwise, this SUV BLOWS the doors off any other SUV ever currently made."

Absulutely love it!

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Great power, Great value, Nice mix of on-off road."

Cons: "Lack of backseat leg room."

"This is my second Cayenne and first Turbo model and they have been great cars for me! If you know how to work on it your self the maintenance isn't too expensive, however I'd try to stay away from the stealership. So far reliability hasn't been anything other than your normal scheduled maintenance, and it doesn't use or leak anything. I've absolutely loved my Cayenne and I plan on upgrading to the newer one whenever this one decides to call it quits (Which could be a while there is a video on the internet of one with 350k on it!)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for