2004 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

2004 Cayenne Strong built and very reliable.

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable, Very good built quality."

Cons: "A bit slow from starting point."

"Have had my 2004 Porsche Cayenne for five years. I bought it used. I had no problems with this car, It drives like a new car. The handeling is great, acceleration is not so good, but sure has power."

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"This is a beautiful car with outstanding perfomance....But there is always something wrong with it. I have to bring it back to the dealership every few months for serious problems. In my third year they replaced the entire engine because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. You would think I was home free....not at all, the problems have continued so frequently that after 4 years I am considering getting rid of it. I'm heartbroken."

Unbeleivable Power and amazing cruiser

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

"I bought my Cayenne Turbo (04) in Feb this year (13) with 150k on the clock after selling my 05 Range Rover (which had constant issues with electrics). Ive ran the car to 171k and it's not skipped a beat! yes its a little dated now but EVERYTHING still works, ALL electrics, NAV and Air struts. ive cruised 6k miles in this in the last 4 weeks for work without issue. my only complaint is the lack of a spare wheel in favour of a Bose subwoofer. in july i had a snapped serpentine belt (wear and tear, so no complaint), yes servicing is expensive but if your frugal you can shop around and find a specialist to do this cheap ( the gentleman who sold me my car works as a mechanic for porsche and has a continued to look after this vehicle) in my ownership ive done 3 oil changes using mobile one fully synthetic (a must!!) and had to top up a quart of oil every 5k miles. stay on top of the services and oil changes and this car wants nothing !!! yes its a gas guzzler if u drive it that way, but it is just as refined as a range rover with super car power and speed with amazing high speed handling from an SUV !!! I will be buying another, mine will be coming up for sale soon !!! dont let high miles put you off, just make sure it sounds and drives smooth and the turbo kicks in without blowing smoke out the back, unbeleiveable vehicle."

not your daddy's porsche

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"I bought this car only after MB and BMW dealers were too busy to sell their hyped up products. With the exception of high fuel consumption (can't wait for the hybrid) this car is fantastic. Comfortable, fast, easy to drive. Great HVAC system and the NAV is completely intuitive (I learned it without reading the book). The radio comes on automatically when you select NAV function. Select audio mute to silence the radio while you are in the active NAV mode. The tailgate opens either completely or just the window - nice feature. The instrument and control layout is very different from the Touareg. I prefer the Cayenne. Cayenne is louder inside (engine sound) than the Touareg, but only under full throttle acceleration. Absolutely no unscheduled maintenance issues yet. Too bad we can't crank it up on the interstate because of our poor roads, bad drivers and antiquated traffic laws. I am very sure I will buy another one when I wear this one out."

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"2004 S model w/ 32,000 miles. Average 12 mpg/20 mpg road. Bought the 19" tires to start, then for winter I got 18" wheels so I could get the Pirelli Scorpion. Love the performance, quality, hate to put down the back seats. Gladly buy another one. Positive suggestions- auto headlights, easier back seat lowering, go on a diet/solid feeling but could loss some weight to improve performance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals