2003 Porsche Cayenne

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Not one problem in 4 Years

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, excellent in bad weather"

Cons: "None to speak of"

"I have owned this vehicle since new and not one problem in 67,000 miles! The performance is excellent and fuel economy on the highway is a very respectable 20 MPG. The only change I have made is to run Pirelli Scorpions instead of the OEM Contis. I use them year-round and they work well in the rain as well as dry. It gets up my driveway even with 1 foot of snow. The interior has worn well. A little leather treatment on the seats is all it really needs to keep looking fresh. Cargo area is good given the overall dimensions. Overall, this is an excellent vehicle - sporty, comfortable to drive very long distances (I drive 2000 miles over Thanksgiving weekend every year) and extremely reliable."

Hap[py I didn't buy that Mercedes

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "responsive, classy, attention to detail"

Cons: "chugs premium gas, at $!00 per fillup. But yo"

"When I sold my ML430 I wanted to buy a ML500. My friend got me to try the Cayenne S first. Absolutely no comparison. When it comes to response, fit, finish the Porsche stands alone."

Moonshiners choice

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"I put on the last 15k of the 65k miles driven. I bought it last year just as the 4yr warranty lapsed. I feel like I can still sell it for what I bought it for. For another 10K I could have bought a new FX50 or Jeep GC SRT8 and still not get the same performance, accolades, or long term value. Only repair was replacing pencil coils for $30/cylinder which is par any vehicle. Traction control is outstanding and very appreciated in a winter city (this winter will have studded tires). Even my mom loves driving it because it's mellow and easy to drive. I say it's the moonshiners choice because it can outrun the revenuers, take rough shortcuts and while hauling some product; it is the very best all-rounder."

2004 Cayenne Strong built and very reliable.

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable, Very good built quality."

Cons: "A bit slow from starting point."

"Have had my 2004 Porsche Cayenne for five years. I bought it used. I had no problems with this car, It drives like a new car. The handeling is great, acceleration is not so good, but sure has power."

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"2004 S model w/ 32,000 miles. Average 12 mpg/20 mpg road. Bought the 19" tires to start, then for winter I got 18" wheels so I could get the Pirelli Scorpion. Love the performance, quality, hate to put down the back seats. Gladly buy another one. Positive suggestions- auto headlights, easier back seat lowering, go on a diet/solid feeling but could loss some weight to improve performance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Cayenne near Honolulu. See local deals