2012 Porsche Boxster

9.5

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Nothing but love....

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Second Boxster for me. Bought it new a year ago and had absolutely zero problems. It makes every day a pleasure, even if all you do is look at it in the garage. I don't play golf so I could care less if clubs fit. Year around, top down, even here in Northern California. The design, quality and experience of this car are well worth the cost - which is actually quite affordable, all things considered. I can't imagine not always owning a Porsche."

Great driving dynamics. Could use more power.

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Open air options. Retains value."

Cons: "Lacks sufficient power. Cost of maintenance."

"I've owned a 2006 base boxster for two years. It has been a great car with no mechanical issues. Extremely fun to drive, but lacks power. Wish I would have bought the Boxster S. My intention is to upgrade to a 981S in the future, either a Cayman or Boxster. Recommend buying used, as the new ones with options are extremely expensive."

Very Fun and Stylish

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"I have always wanted a roadster, but never thought they were practical enough for my lifestyle. I finally purchased a CPO Boxster as a 3rd vehicle last week, and I love it. It has very responsive steering and acceleration, and it corners amazingly. I thought storage space might be a problem, but I was wrong. If you are going to stick with a factory radio be sure to get one with the Bose package."

Red Hot Cool

By on Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"2011 Guards Red Boxster S, manual. That's all I really need to say...right? Oh, the black leather Sport seats with guards red stitching, the guards red seat belts, the guards red instrument panel, more than icing on the cake. How does it drive? Better than it even looks, if that's possible. If you've never driven a Porsche, go to your local dealer. They'll let you drive one and you can see for yourself. That's what I did. Enjoy life to the fullest with the top down."

First Porsche

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Sharp, crisp and has the roar of a race car"

Cons: "radio sound is poor......"

"And may be my last.....I love this car......it turns heads......its fun to drive......has ample storage for a two seater. Pure fun"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Boxster near Honolulu. See local deals