2012 Porsche Boxster

9.5

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Great roadster.

By on Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive. Practical daily driver."

Cons: "Poor interior finishes and materials. Low MPG."

"After almost 7 years with this car it is still a wonder to drive. The great handling and balance of this mid-engine convertible are remarkable. Power and accelleration are more than adequate. It is surprisingly comfortable for long trips and local errands, and it has excellent cargo capacity in front and rear trunks. Reliability has been excellent, with some warranty covered convertible top problems as the only service issue. My only real disappointment is the gas mileage of 22-23 MPG in mixed driving. I plan on keeping it another 20 years."

Great appearance,reliable,wow factor even after

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Great drive head turner,dependable"

Cons: "Extras and parts are expensive"

"45000 miles,still turns heads,handles better than any car I've owned,and it stays out of the shop! Great buy!"

Third Boxster - love the car

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"I am on my third Boxster. Pure enjoyment and still practical as a daily driver. The S is well worth the extra $$, you can feel the power difference. In California, you can get the car pool lanes with driver + 1 passenger in a 2 seater, that's one advantage over the 911. Once you are into Porsches, it is hard to switch to anything else. The overall quality is top notch and everything just works and feel right. How many products are like that now?"

Nothing but love....

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Second Boxster for me. Bought it new a year ago and had absolutely zero problems. It makes every day a pleasure, even if all you do is look at it in the garage. I don't play golf so I could care less if clubs fit. Year around, top down, even here in Northern California. The design, quality and experience of this car are well worth the cost - which is actually quite affordable, all things considered. I can't imagine not always owning a Porsche."

Very Fun and Stylish

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"I have always wanted a roadster, but never thought they were practical enough for my lifestyle. I finally purchased a CPO Boxster as a 3rd vehicle last week, and I love it. It has very responsive steering and acceleration, and it corners amazingly. I thought storage space might be a problem, but I was wrong. If you are going to stick with a factory radio be sure to get one with the Bose package."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche Boxster near Honolulu. See local deals