2012 Porsche 911

9.7

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.9/10

Best I had

By on Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pros: "Head turner, sports icon"

Cons: "Ride is stiff"

"Had a few other sports cars but this one tops them all. You can feel the quality right away and the performance s outstanding. The ride is not the most comfortable but you trade it for the experience."

There is nothing comparable.

By on Friday, June 5, 2015

Pros: "Porsche Turbo S-There is no substitute!"

"You get your money's worth! Once you drive one, you won't settle for anything less!"

Fastest car I have ever owned

By on Monday, February 29, 2016

Pros: "engine and cornering limits"

Cons: "low front end, but that is what makes it handle"

2015 Porsche 991 GT3

"This is truly a race car for the street. For the last 15 years I have been a competitor in national SCCA races. I have raced everything from a spec Miata to a Porsche 930 turbo. The first time on the track with this car I ran 5 seconds faster than my fastest lap in a pure race car. This was 100% stock, no race setup, no race tires. The PDK was the biggest reason I hesitated in buying this car. This is the first "automatic" I have ever owned. But on the track or around town it is so quick I understand why Porsche does not want to give up the performance and install a manual. The engine is the high point of this car. After the long break in period the first run to 9000 rpms is mind bending. Going down the front straight at TWS when the car shifts from 2nd to 3rd at 120 mph and kicks you forward, you cannot wipe the smile off of your face. You have to be careful driving in town since the front end is very low. Every curb or driveway is a threat. I have the front axle lift system and feel it should be standard equipment."

2015 Porsche 991 GT3

One of the last manual, fun to drive vehicles

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "7 speed manual, 3.4 L, great combo for a 911"

Cons: "3.4 L, no park assist"

"In 2013 after searching for months for a replacement for my 2006 manual Cayman S, and receiving no help from the local "stellar Porsche" dealers, I finally found this car for sale myself one state away; went there and bought it outright. It is a standard manual, fairly heavily optioned black Carrera Coup. The only new manual shifting 911 I could find for sale within a reasonable distance from my home. It is not my daily driver. I have driven it weekly since new but has less than 10K after almost three years. It brings a smile to my face every time I get in and turn the key. The 7 speed manual is what makes this car however it almost never sees 7th gear. Mileage is great; probably over 22 around town, 29 on the road. The engine is adequate but I've never met a horsepower I didn't like and this car could use more. Had it been an S, I would have bought it just the same but there were no manual, coup S's for sale in my part of the country that season. Oh, I am not a convertible guy unless I win one in a raffle; and I'm not an order and wait for four months then pay whatever they decide to charge guy either. Without a doubt this is an exceptional sports car and could easily be a daily driver; probably should be. It makes any commute much, much more interesting. You buy these cars for yourself and your own driving pleasure. Expect a new one to depreciate more than 10k per year if you ever intend to trade it in on another new car. That's the price you pay for a little self-indulgence....and worth every penny,"

Awesome driving experience!

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pros: "Handling, seemingly limitless power, sophisticated"

Cons: "Pricey options, but worth the cost"

"Driving this car is such fun! Think of excuses to drive the car, including going around the block one more time before going home."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals