2012 Porsche 911

9.8

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.9/10

Favorite car yet, out of 9 cars in 11 years

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive - Truly sporty- comfortable"

Cons: "No heads up display or lane departure warning"

"Traded 2012 BMW 650I for this baby with NO regrets. This car out performs any car I've driven. It's comfortable, newly designed, very smooth,great options, elegantly beautiful,practical for everyday driving. Hands down the most solid car I've owned. No heads up display option but I'll learn to live without it. Console & controls directly in reach making it remarkably easy to utilize, comfortable 14 way adjustable seats. Interior and exterior lighting options are convenient for exiting when dark, adaptable lighting shifts automatically, hugs the road,electronic steering feels great to me. Performance is amazing! Porsche kept with that ever so lovely engine sound that is unmistakable but changed almost everything else in this generations 911 S ( compared to the 2010 ) LOVE MY NEW CAR! The only reason I gave it a 9 out of 10 is because it is missing a few options I'd like."

Car is in its own class!

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"I have the 911S CAB - 2013. This is the dream car! Amazing to drive - top goes down in 13 seconds...looks like coupe but with the convert top. The design is a killer!! With options - msrp $125K - paid much less brand new. They will discount!! Traded MB SL 550 - no comparison."

A DREAM CAR LEGEND WORTH EVERY PENNY!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "A True Sports Car with Luxury Amenities."

Cons: "Cup holders are too shallow, drinks can tip over."

"Just bought my first Porsche- 2014 911 4S Cabriolet. So far it's the best car I've ever owned. I have a Mercedes GL and a BMW X5 as daily drivers, have owned 3 of each brand in the past, but neither company ever had the same quality as this Porsche. PDK Transmission, Heated-A/C Ventilated Seats, Touch Screen HD Audio/Navigation, Windscreen with the push of a button, Sport Packages, Keyless Entry and Startup, all are must haves for the experience! Step up and don't skimp on options or you'll be sorry. Quality soft top makes it an easy to clean car (Tip- just wax the wheels to rinse off brake dust). Don't forget to buy a battery tender, you'll need it if it's a weekend only driver."

Best I had

By on Sunday, February 03, 2013

Pros: "Head turner, sports icon"

Cons: "Ride is stiff"

"Had a few other sports cars but this one tops them all. You can feel the quality right away and the performance s outstanding. The ride is not the most comfortable but you trade it for the experience."

One of the last manual, fun to drive vehicles

By on Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pros: "7 speed manual, 3.4 L, great combo for a 911"

Cons: "3.4 L, no park assist"

"In 2013 after searching for months for a replacement for my 2006 manual Cayman S, and receiving no help from the local "stellar Porsche" dealers, I finally found this car for sale myself one state away; went there and bought it outright. It is a standard manual, fairly heavily optioned black Carrera Coup. The only new manual shifting 911 I could find for sale within a reasonable distance from my home. It is not my daily driver. I have driven it weekly since new but has less than 10K after almost three years. It brings a smile to my face every time I get in and turn the key. The 7 speed manual is what makes this car however it almost never sees 7th gear. Mileage is great; probably over 22 around town, 29 on the road. The engine is adequate but I've never met a horsepower I didn't like and this car could use more. Had it been an S, I would have bought it just the same but there were no manual, coup S's for sale in my part of the country that season. Oh, I am not a convertible guy unless I win one in a raffle; and I'm not an order and wait for four months then pay whatever they decide to charge guy either. Without a doubt this is an exceptional sports car and could easily be a daily driver; probably should be. It makes any commute much, much more interesting. You buy these cars for yourself and your own driving pleasure. Expect a new one to depreciate more than 10k per year if you ever intend to trade it in on another new car. That's the price you pay for a little self-indulgence....and worth every penny,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals