2011 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10

Absolutely the best driver's car on the market.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Handling, acceleration, brakes, build quality"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

"I have wanted a GT3 since they were first introduced. I came close to purchasing one on several occasions. I was concerned about how heavy the clutch might be for daily driving. As it turns out it is not an issue and I now use the car as a daily driver. The car puts a smile on my face every time I see it. It's puts a grin on my face every time I start it. It reminds me that it doesn't get any better every time I drive it. I almost always look for the long way home. Fantastic build quality with one of the best drive trains on the market."

AN outstanding performance vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "Fast reliable super car"

Cons: "?"

"I have owned 17 porsches over a 40 year period and there is one constant, they just keep getting better and better. My first turbo Porsche was a 1986, and I have owned every 911 turbo model since, and this 2011 turbo S is the most capable and fastest of the group while remaining a reliable day to day driver. I have also owned many non turbo "911" models and I feel the Turbo models have the edge on reliability also. I have raced them and I have pushed them to there limits and have yet to see one fail. True super cars that are happy to be driven every day, and not have reliability issues."

Best all around sports car

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything, rocket go cart, great interior"

"If you want a super car, but need to actually use it off of the track, is is the car. It is a rocket go cart that will make you feel energetic every time you drive. If you are going through a midlife crisis, buy a vette. If you love to drive and feel goosebumps with every corner, there really is no substitute."

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

A car that challenges your ability

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "The car makes you feel you are a part of it"

Cons: "we don't have an Autobahn in this country"

"This car is my fourth 911, it is a 2010 911 Turbo 6-speed. Everything you may have read about the car's performance is true. Acceleration leaves you giddy, and this is without Porcshe's PDK with its unique launch control. I was able to find an extremely clean black coupe with low miles. One thing I might have avoided if I was more patient would be the centerlock wheels. They look cool I guess, but unless you buy the fairly expensive tool needed to release and re-torque the wheels you are married to the dealer whenever you have a tire issue. I do feel fortunate that I do not have ceramic brakes; the stock steel brakes will give you a nosebleed and are a lot less noisy and less expensive to deal with. The car's handling is great, as long as you respect the slight 911 tail-happiness. Although Porsche has worked hard to tame the oversteer you can get if you push too hard, some of it still remains. Fit and finish are the best I've seen on a 911. The creature comforts are very nice; nav, bluetooth, homelink, oh, and 500 horsepower. My previour car was a 2009 Z-06, a pretty serious car in its own right, but this Turbo is from another planet entirely."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals