2011 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Best all around sports car

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything, rocket go cart, great interior"

"If you want a super car, but need to actually use it off of the track, is is the car. It is a rocket go cart that will make you feel energetic every time you drive. If you are going through a midlife crisis, buy a vette. If you love to drive and feel goosebumps with every corner, there really is no substitute."

Great Sports car that doubles as a GT

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Great performance and dependability"

Cons: "Sits low, so a little trouble getting in and out."

"A true high performance car that you can drive every day. You can drive it on a race track, or take it to the grocery store. Comfortable for normal driving, but an absolute beast if you want it to be."

A car that challenges your ability

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "The car makes you feel you are a part of it"

Cons: "we don't have an Autobahn in this country"

"This car is my fourth 911, it is a 2010 911 Turbo 6-speed. Everything you may have read about the car's performance is true. Acceleration leaves you giddy, and this is without Porcshe's PDK with its unique launch control. I was able to find an extremely clean black coupe with low miles. One thing I might have avoided if I was more patient would be the centerlock wheels. They look cool I guess, but unless you buy the fairly expensive tool needed to release and re-torque the wheels you are married to the dealer whenever you have a tire issue. I do feel fortunate that I do not have ceramic brakes; the stock steel brakes will give you a nosebleed and are a lot less noisy and less expensive to deal with. The car's handling is great, as long as you respect the slight 911 tail-happiness. Although Porsche has worked hard to tame the oversteer you can get if you push too hard, some of it still remains. Fit and finish are the best I've seen on a 911. The creature comforts are very nice; nav, bluetooth, homelink, oh, and 500 horsepower. My previour car was a 2009 Z-06, a pretty serious car in its own right, but this Turbo is from another planet entirely."

Beautiful car that is fun to drive.

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Great driving experience."

Cons: "None."

"I have been a Porsche fan for years. Owned 1985 944 until I purchased 2009 preowned 911. Incredible driving experience! On the open road I put on my favorite tunes and go into a zone. Great power and handling. With all of that power and speed you get very good gas mileage."

Great car !

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Almost everything."

Cons: "Door sounds a little cheap closing it."

"This is my second porsche. I wanted a convertible and was undecided between a 911 or benz sl. I've owned two previous sl's and was satisfied. The dealer talked me into a 911S Cab. It is a LOT of fun to drive. I have a lake house two hours away that I go to on the weekends with a lot of 2 lane roads. It is a blast to pass everything in front of you ! I've been raced THREE times by pocket-rocket motorcycles for some reason !! They are all still eating dust. Car handles great, looks great and has all the luxury. My ONLY complaint is the doors don't close with that solid thud that I like with the mercedes. Other than that I love everything but the price !"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals