2010 Porsche 911

9.5

Based on 46 Ratings for the 2009 - 2011 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10

every trip is a fantastic voyage.

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"The 2012 porsche 911 lives up to all expectations! I purchased the "Black Edition" package including the convertible top. Not only am I pleased with the look of the package, the performance and economy of the vehicle are surprising. I purchased my first Porsche in 2009, a Boxter, which I did not believe could be improved upon. Although I am not disparaging the mid engine design, the 911 is a completely different experience that I invite everyone to enjoy."

Porsche GT3- Motorsports finest

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Undiluted performance - as pure as it can be."

Cons: "limited seat space"

"This car is made for one thing only: driving enjoyment. There are cars that will go fast but this one isn't just about speed. The involvement, raw chracter, pure handling, delivery, execution, precision and personality of the car is second to none. This is not a car for everyone. Driving dynamics are such that the car can be driven best and enjoyed more when going fast... at the track. Something like beer... only tastes good when served cold. Can it be driven daily? I dont recommend it. Not enough room, seats are comfortable but not made to wear suits to work. It wants to go fast, it is his natural behaviour and you can be tempted to break the speed limit... almost everytime you hear the flaps open at 3k rpm. radar detector is a must if meant to be driven on the streets. At the track? this is where it really shines. Very composed, civilized, precise but may not be as forgiving as other sport cars in this range. Needs advanced driving skills to be able to exploit full potential. Unlike other sport cars I have owned in the past, which can be driven to the limit with very little track seat time. This one demands good knowledge of the cars behaviour, and above all- lots of track time. Price/value- well, I think you can get cheaper cars that can go as fast... but never one that will make you feel as special as this one does. You feel really priviliged to have a racetrack legend in your garage. Maintenance is surprisingly low- 300-400 a year perhaps. Tires are expensive !! This car should NOT be your only car. As beautiful and exhilirating as it can be - you can get sick of it. This is a toy... a toy for big boys (sorry, no automatic)."

Use it every day, winter and summer; great car.

By on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pros: "Excellent car for those who love to drive."

Cons: "Expensive"

My 911 4S during a ski trip up-state NY.

"I've owned this car for quite a few years now, I've been driving it pretty much every day. I use the car for pretty much everything: -cross country trips (e.g.: from California all the way up to Montreal Canada; from New York to Vancouver Canada; ...) -regular ski trips in Vermont and Canada (I have winter studded tires and a ski rack on the car) -trips up to Northern Canada (where many companies do winter vehicle testing); the car is out in the cold for a couple of weeks (no garage) in -40 temps -trips to Las Vegas ... during the hottest heath waves going through death valley ... -simple local shopping trips -commuting to work on a daily basis -drive my young nieces to activities ... -and lots more ... The car is great, I won't go in the details of how good it is. This car is truly one of my best purchases (I'm a 911 fan since a young age so getting into these cars early in life was important for me). As someone who puts these cars through their paces on the track, the road, in the mountains (summer and winter) and much more ... I want to point out the things I find ... important to know BEFORE you get yourself into one of these cars: -there is a distinct smell of oil in and around the car when you push it ever slightly (I love that smell; not my so for my dear-half) -the car is known to go through oil so make sure you have some extra handy and do check regularly -the car is lower than most vehicles so if you're end up driving in bad weather winter conditions (I easily do 12hr road trips during winter, regardless of the weather) know that you will get a lot of snow, slush, muck ... all over your windshield very often (on coming traffic or when passing rigs). You need to OK with the fact that you may not see anything for a second or two ... or three. -the rear spoiler raises automatically at a certain speed ... if it happens to be frozen down/shut you will hear it trying to raise and it sure doesn't sound good. In harsh winter conditions you should probably drive AND PARK the car with the spoiler up/out. -the wide tires can make this car surprise you in heavy rains (or snowfalls); if you're not the type to review and change your tires regularly you'll need to be extra careful in those conditions -the extra wide rear body (I have the 4S) easily gets scratched and damaged on the road (flying small debris like rocks tend to hit there) -the extra wide rear tires are awesome at catching nails and sharp things left on the road ... especially in/near construction sites; be ready to deal with flat tires -the /non-sport/ settings are not really meant for those who want a nice and soft ride. The car is a sports car ... it will easily shove you around (acceleration, turning, breaking or bumps on the road). You'll need to practice and be very accurate with the pedals (I have a manual transmission) and steering if you want the car to be smooth. -the 2 seats in the back are great for kids and smaller folks. I'm short so most normal folks can sit behind me when I'm driving but they obviously won't be as comfortable as sitting up-front Again, I think the car is great. The only reason I wouldn't be buying another one is because I'd be making the current one last beyond it's +120K miles."

My 911 4S during a ski trip up-state NY.

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"this is my second 911.Dont know how they do it but the cars just keep getting better. Handles and drives like perfection. Great looks and dependable year round. Just another classic porsche"

Regular guy.. Outstanding car!

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"Finally after saving for almost 10 yrs.. I was able to Purchase the car of my Dreams. Brand New 2009 911S . What can i say.. It was Worth not taking those extra vacations. or going out to bars spending $$ I love this Car.. if i could.. I'd Sleep in it!. It makes you feel like your in your own world when you drive it.. ! What a Feeling!.. What a CAR!.. Trust me. WAIT!.. Save your money. Dont Buy JUNK!. its worth it in the end!."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Porsche 911 near Honolulu. See local deals